Badge sharing

Can you please add social sharing to https://www.fitbit.com/badges/all - and not just "share the page" - I want to be able to share individual badges.

The auto-generated email doesn't allow for badge sharing, so you have to screenshot it and then post the screenshot to Facebook. If you miss the email - no badge sharing for you! Very annoying.

Please add social sharing to invidual badges on the all badges page. Thank you.

Moderator edit: added label

8 Comments
sparcly
Recovery Runner

Provide the functionality to social share individual badges on Facebook, Twitter, etc. from this page https://www.fitbit.com/badges/all or the iOS app.

• The ability to share the badges should not be limited to the time they were received. I.e. If I receive a -25lb weight badge on Nov. 3rd, I should be able to go in there on the Nov. 6th and share the badge.
  • Badges should be able to be shared invididually. I.e. I don't want to share all my achievements or the page of acheivements. I want to share specific badges.

Thank you!

eddna
Jogger
Yes!!! Badges are meant to be shown off!!! I would love to show off my hard work!
tgal76
Jogger

I would like to see this as well.  I just recieved a badge this morning, but didn't see it right away.  Only hours later I can't share it unless I share my whole badge page.  Frustraiting.  I tried sharing it in iOS app and it would just freeze after hitting the share button, I wouldn't open a window.

Status changed to: Released
DerrickS
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

@sparcly This request has been implemented! Fitbit users currently have the option to share badges through social media, text, or email. Click here for more details.

Thanks for sharing your idea with us on the Feature Request Board!

sparcly
Recovery Runner

Hey thanks so much! As a Fitbit fan and user experience designer, this is quite satisfying 🙂

now to lose those 25lbs again 😁

Status changed to: Released
DerrickS
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Badge sharing has been implemented! You can find more information about how badge sharing works here.

Thanks for visiting the Feature Request Board!

Highlandlass12
Recovery Runner

I would love it  if skating which covers roller Derby ,ice skating ,roller blading be added .it would make me so so happy .

many thanks 

jet2589
Jogger

Yup  Fully  support notification of  text message on  iPhone. Please add

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.