Battery status icon on all Fitbit Lab clock faces

Need battery status icon on every fitbit lab clock faces 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

4 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @dipak0606, thanks for that suggestion. I'm not sure if all developers will agree on having that option on each clock face, but we can try. It'd be awesome. Let's see what others think. 

derekmski101
Base Runner

This would need to be an option in the watch face and not forced because I would not want this on my watch faces.

rcge
Base Runner

IMO - clock faces are completely free form, there shouldn't be any mandatory content.

Status changed to: Not currently planned
JuanFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi everyone, thanks for sharing this suggestion. We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. We do not currently have plans to release this feature. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs. For now, we will leave this suggestion open for votes (and closed to comments) so that we can continue to track community demand over time. 

Please be aware, that after you sync your device, the battery status will show on your Fitbit app, besides the device's name. Also you can check the status on the Today app on your Fitbit device, as well as on notifications tray. Additionally if the battery charge is too low, it will override the installed clock face and the battery status will be shown on the display . 

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us and we will let you know if anything changes.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.