Best Of 2 Challenges

hi FitBiters !

since the "Goal Day" & "NYs" challenges aren't anymore & we do not get any new challenges, i wanna give my part here as well. Smiley Happy

how about challenges were 2 different goals are needed..?

- Steps & Floors

- Steps & Active Minutes

- Steps & Kilometres

- Steps & Needed Sleeping Time

example # 1

so if 1 challenger after 5 days has 75'000 steps & 50 floors, but the other has 65'000 steps & 200 floors it isn't clearly said the the one with 75'000 should win - because 30 floors more per day is harder to get than 2'000 steps per day.

but, if 1 has 85'000 steps & 50 floors / the other has 65'000 steps & 200 floors - then i guess the one with 85'000 step should win.

example # 2

my needed sleep time is quite low & very different from day to day, especially during the week... although it's out of the "healthy" suggested quantity, i feel me great.
how about to add a "Step & Needed Sleeping Time Challenge".
so if 1 challenger after 5 days has 75'000 steps & is out of the sleeping range of +/- around 30 minutes per day, but the other has 70'000 steps & is out of the sleeping range of +/- 5 minutes per day... no question who will win - because a good & regular sleep is very important as well.

how those ideas should be calculated / algorithmized... i don't know - i don't get paid for this. Smiley Wink

3 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LanuzaFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hello @SunsetRunner.

Thanks for sharing your suggestion! Having an option for challenges in this style could be very interesting and allow all sorts of users to be competitive in the challenges even if they are not great walkers for do practice other sports.

Let's see what others have to say.

Weezer1980
Base Runner

This is a great idea - please Fitbit, give us some new challenges to play with.

Status changed to: Not currently planned
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi everyone, and thanks so much for sharing this Product Feedback! While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides what product feedback is developed, visit our FAQs.

We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and your input is a big part of that process. We truly thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.