Option to Show Current and Historical Goal

Hey Fitbit Support, can you program the activity tracker to show the actual and the target for that day? I've been gradually increasing my step count which is great for me but when I look back at history it shows the new target not the target I had for that day

Moderator edit: Clarified subject & Labels

7 Comments
BobStein3
Base Runner

Great idea!  I would expand on it by adding weight goals as well.

LaughingTroll
First Steps

I agree. I would like to set different goals for weekends.

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LanuzaFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hello @dnd.meyer.

Thank you taking the time to share your idea. Being able to see historical data in this context could be come a great motivator and also a great story teller for users that enjoy sharing their progress.

Let's see what others have to say about this.

gtg947h
Strider

Past days should be shown with that day's goals, not the goals currently set.

Kairyn2019
First Steps

I have the Inspire HR and I love it! I have a suggestion though... it would be awesome if when I change a goal (ie increase my step goal) the HR keeps track of my previous goals in the app. That way when look back at my history I can see when and how much my goals changed. 😎

Another idea is to be able to compete with my friends in a water drinking challenge.  And logging water on the Fitbit would be a plus too! 😉

Thanks for your consideration!

YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Kairyn2019! Great suggestion, thanks for sharing your feedback. I've moved it into a similar request. Post a comment or click on the thumbs-up to show your support. You might also interested in voting for this other suggestion: Challenges not Based on Steps, eg. Sports, Stairs, Active Mins.

Darwinsail
Jogger

Create a way to register the day step streaks so one can follow the progress on increasing the day step streaks

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.