Blaze 250 steps warning should be the same as intensity as Silent Alarms

The 250 steps warning at 10 minutes prior to the hour end is excellent but I have found if you are engrossed in an issue you miss it because of the low intensity and similar to normal notifications. It isn't a normal notification.

At those hours where I feel I will have that situation I have set silent alarms on the 1/2 hour.

I feel the 250 step warning should be similar to the Silent Alarm intensity and possibly with the snooze option.

Added 2nd December 2016

Now that we have 10 Challenges the 10 minute before the hour vibrating warning is being "lost" withj all of the notifications.

Moderator edit: Labels

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
4 Comments
prazn_lade
First Steps
I agree the 1/2 hour point is a great reminder timeframe as many of us cannot stop what we are doing at that moment.
wendlynm
Keeping Pace

Or again at 5 minutes to the end of the hour.  I have found that it goes off while in a conversation at work and then when it's done I forget to get up.  So, making customizable reminders - and for the Charge2

AlbertStClair
Base Runner

Yes I agree the vibration needs to be louder and maybe different to all the other notifications. As well as 5 minute to the hour or say 20 min and then again at 10 minutes to the hour.

Status changed to: Not currently planned
MarreFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi everyone, thanks for sharing this suggestion. We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and we appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. We do not currently have plans to release this feature. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs. For now, we will leave this suggestion open for votes (and closed to comments) so that we can continue to track community demand over time. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us and we will let you know if anything changes.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.