Brightness control Inspire 2

Provide ability to control brightness
5 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @anneleader, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about being able to control the brightness on your Inspire 2 with us. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

Merl17
First Steps

The inspire 2 is all but useless as a watch outdoors - the display is difficult to read in cloudy weather and impossible in the sunshine. I’ve even contemplated wearing another watch next to this one on my wrist to see the time while running - which is a bit ridiculous. Brightness control to see the display outdoors would be very very welcome. 

SilkKheldar
Jogger

I am coming from a Honor Band 5 with a bright display, I was not expecting to not even be able to see the screen when walking outdoors on a device costing twice the price. Can this be implemented ? I'm thinking about returning the device at this point, which is a shame because it's pretty nice overall.

WeeAl
First Steps
Please can you figure out a way to adjust the screen brightness in this watch
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @WeeAl, thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about having the option to adjust brightness on Inspire 2. I've moved it into a similar request. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs. Click on the thumbs-up to show your support.

Thank you again for your participation in the Feature Suggestions Forums. 

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.