Bring back Fred clock face on Fitbit Ace 3

Please bring back the Fred clock face. There's a lot of very upset kids that Fred is no longer available. Why remove such a popular choice?
4 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Proctosa, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about bringing back Fred clock face on Fitbit Ace 3. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

PizzaAngel84
First Steps

I second this request.  My 4 kids bought an Ace just for Fred...they were prompted for an update today and Fred was wiped from their galleries and there were tears.

TJFreshboi
Jogger

I know! I bought a fitbit ace 3 for my son back in June and he updated it and Fred was still there and thats what icon he picked and had for the rest of the day. Then the next day when he woke up and took his watch out of sleep mode and synced it, he had a random clock face! He went to change it back but Fred was gone! He was really disappointed, because Fred encourages kids to move so he can grow! Now, there are other clock faces that he likes, but its been 4 months since that happened and they still didn't add Fred back! Please add Fred back, its a good clock face that encourages kids very well.

ChaseWillie
First Steps

I have 2 Fitbit’s that I bought for my sons after they saw how cool Fred the growing monster was. They got it for Christmas only to discover that Fred was no longer an available option. The 2 of them were so disappointed. Fred the growing monster was by far the coolest watch face. Why in the world they take it away…? Please bring back Fred!!!

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.