Bring back heart rate graph format in exercise tile

With the latest update to the fitbit app and the new interface, it seems the heart rate graph and ability to recategorize the type of exercise is gone. this was one of the main reasons I have and enjoy fitbit over the other trackers. Please bring these features back in an update to the phone app.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

78 Comments
kelad
Jogger

New format is messy.  This is not an improvement. Please restore the old app format. 

Ga1ileo
Base Runner

I know there is an ongoing strategy to googlise Fitbit, but the graphs now for exercise are atrocious.  It’s impossible to see anything other than the average and highest heart rate which is of no use at all to anyone.  With all the other Fitbit features you have either removed or downgraded to the Google alternative it feels like the end desire is to push everyone to your competitors?

Rialison86
Jogger

I agree 1000% I thought they would fix this in a few months but they still are ignoring everyone. 

I have had been a fitbit user for over 10 years and I am now changing due to this - the new app interface is **ahem** and they have still not fixed it months later!!

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.