Bring back scrolling list of daily stats

In the old app, you could get to a screen where you could scroll through a list that had your daily steps going back forever. Now the best you can get is a week at a time. Bring back the view that let you go back indefinitely with having to page forward and backward.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

3 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @douglasw7, and thanks for taking the time to share this product feedback about bringing back the scrolling list of daily stats on the Fitbit app with us. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this product feedback receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides what product feedback is developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

PearDragon
Jogger

I will actually be moving to another device brand (probably Withings) if this feature doesn't return to normal by the time my Fitbit Sense needs replacing. I can no longer figure out how to look back at my steps over the last week's or months and it is infuriating.

anpandan
First Steps

@PearDragon You can click on < in the top left (or > in the top right) to go back in time. But I agree, the new app is extremely frustrating and unintuitive. Having to continuously click a button to go back in time is annoying, and only being able to see one week at most at the same time is aggravating. Sometimes I want to compare a few days but have to keep going back and forth because you cannot change the view. When I want to see my data for a month, you get the data per week instead of per day. I hate how the app works now and I am also thinking of just moving to another brand. 

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.