Bring back Get Fit Bingo to the Fitbit app

Bingo was super motivating and a lot of fun. I loved it and I miss it. Many others do, as I am sure you have heard. Why would you remove such a fun and popular feature? It seems Fitbit/Google wants to make the journey as lonely as possible. Bingo built community. Fitbit seems bent on isolating us from each other.
7 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @OttawaMike, and thanks for taking the time to share this product feedback about bringing back the Get Fit Bingo to the Fitbit app with us. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this product feedback receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides what product feedback is developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

MarieV88
First Steps

I got rid of premium because Fitbit Bingo was gone.  It was SUPER MOTIVIN!!!  I have no reason to have fitbit premium without it.  I didn't use the other features!  

kdawg7
First Steps
I miss fitbit bingo so much. Like a dead childhood pet.
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @kdawg7, thanks for taking the time to share this product feedback about bringing back Get Fit Bingo to the Fitbit app with us. I noticed this product feedback was already requested on this board, so I’ve moved your post here. Please support this product feedback by adding your vote, this helps our developers to keep tracking its popularity and demand over time.

ladylocs27
First Steps
Bingo has been gone for a while now and it’s just not the same. I miss doing challenges and playing with my friends. I felt much more connected with others and it made exercising fun.
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @ladylocs27, thanks for taking the time to share this product feedback about bringing back Fitbit Bingo to the Fitbit app with us. Because this product feedback was already requested on this board, I’ve moved your post here. Please support this product feedback by adding your vote, this helps our developers to keep tracking its popularity and demand over time.

Ziggysound
Jogger

During the beginning of the pandemic in 2020, I managed to lose almost 100 pounds using Get Fit Bingo.  Losing weight for me is boring, but Get Fit Bingo motivated me to get off my butt and compete with others using steps and exercise.  When you took it away, my motivation completely went away.  I ended up gaining all of the weight back that I had lost.  I don't understand why you took it away.  Did you get feedback that people hated the game?  I wonder how many people canceled their Fitbit subscription when you did that.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.