Bring back swimming lengths to exercise detail on Fitbit app

Swimming lengths have been removed from the latest app update. The swimming exercise detail is extremely basic compared to what it was. I swim every day and I don’t get the insight the same as I used to!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

3 Comments
Wizzylizzy
Jogger

I am with you on this one, I had a Sence  for swimming everyday, which has now broken. I will not be buying the Sense 2 with these reduced features, I want to have goals for distance, laps etc, not just TIME. 

FITBIT, add it back on please.

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @BrydC95, and thanks for taking the time to share this product feedback about bringing back the swimming lengths to the exercise detail on the Fitbit app with us. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this product feedback receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides what product feedback is developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

fionaswimmer
First Steps

I used my fitbit  luxe for swimming everyday. Lost it last week so was about to go and get an inspire until I read this. Why on earth would you drop the lap counter? It is a crucial measurement in monitoring progress. Please bring it back

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.