Bring back the New York adventures

Please add more adventures and bring back the New York adventures.

34 Comments
Sharonalondon
Base Runner

I was going to do a challenge, last did NYC a year ago and there is less choice. Why?

Agree, bring back the NYC challenges and adventures AND add new ones. Add some non USA challenges - there are Fitbit users internationally and offers have been made in the comments to help with content for local challenges.

Doing the same ones gets a bit repetitive.

Amaccord
Jogger

The more challenges, the best. I would love to see many challenges in Brazil - Rio, Iguaçu Falls, Amazon, Chapada, São Salvador and many others! There are many interesting places in the world that could be in FitBit challenges. That is what made de difference in the first place! I is getting too boring to review Yosemite over and over... 

Wonderwoman410
First Steps
Totally agree !!! Global challenges would be
fun . Why does fitbit keep ignoring us for different routes ????
Katyc32
Jogger

I would love more solo adventures! I’ve done the first two and about to start the third, and I’m sad there aren’t any more. New York sounds like it would have been fun.

Wonderwoman410
First Steps
I did like doing the adventures all over & clicking on the pictures after i
passed that point - don’t know why fit bit isn’t listening to our requests
- don’t know why they would drop different challenges & give less as time
goes on .... i could see if they gave us more & changed up the cities -
but less ?????
mredandchris
Recovery Runner

I was looking forward to doing the NYC challenges.  As a systems analyst it doesnt make a lot of sense dropping unless it was dragging down the servers. So in the end these challenges are deemed too costly.  It just appears to have been a good idea that just got to be a little too much.  

Status changed to: Not currently planned
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi everyone, thanks for sharing this suggestion. We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. We do not currently have plans to release this feature. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs. For now, we will leave this suggestion open for votes (and closed to comments) so that we can continue to track community demand over time. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us and we will let you know if anything changes.

Status changed to: Not currently planned
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi everyone, thanks for sharing this suggestion. We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. We do not currently have plans to release this feature. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs. For now, we will leave this suggestion open for votes (and closed to comments) so that we can continue to track community demand over time. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us and we will let you know if anything changes.

DMatthews
First Steps

I'm not surprised that Fitbit has no use for this feature anymore. It's not "Apple Watch" enough for them

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.