Bring back the old sleep summary page

When I had my Charge 5 and the first few weeks of having my Charge 6 the app would give me a sleep summary page with, Sleep Stages, Time in each stage, Oxygen levels and Bedtime and wakeup all on a handy page. Since a recent update I now seem to get a much more basic three tiles and I have to open each one and look through for all the information.
1,840 Comments
n59n
Jogger

The new sleep graph is cold and confusing-keep it simple and if it works why change it?

100 % agree with other comments.

nn

Lizzie333
First Steps

The new sleep graph is simply terrible. I love my FitBit so please go back to the old layout. It worked great! If not, I will have to consider another brand, which would be unfortunate after 10 years. Please listen to your users!

Lizzie333
First Steps

IT.IS.TERRIBLE. Please go back to the original sleep graph! This reminds me of the horrible “home page” overhaul last year. FitBit listened then and reverted and made changes; I hope you do so again. But you could everyone a lot of time, money, and aggravation (and your brand reputation) if you tested designs with real users like us first. 

SpringJasmine
First Steps
Sleep data presentation with recent upgrade is not user friendly and very unattractive. It is difficult to review at a glance and a real put-off. There is no need for this form of data representation and it does not give any more useful information than the other format. Your estimated oxygenation level graphs would not be helpful for average users
MaryNoreen
Jogger

I am extremely disappointed with the abrupt change, with no notice to the new sleep tracker information!!!

I just bought a new Fitbit specifically to track sleep because my old Fitbit died and I tried my Apple Watch but I didn’t like the way the Apple Watch gave the information!

Now, with Fitbit’s changes Apple Watch is the way to go!

I’m so frustrated because I loved how easy and informative Fitbit sleep information was. 

PLEASE, Fitbit, change back!!!

Kennethwalker
First Steps

Gave it a try but the old version is much easier to read and understand 

carolSusan54
Jogger

I’ve written to FITBIT thinking the sleep info was a mistake. After 3 days I realize it’s not. I agree…..it is awful!   I too will leave premium Fitbit as well as Fitbit if this is t changed. I agree with if it’s not broken don’t fix it. Sleep info was easy and robust, what a shame

Moderator Edit: Formatting

cindyp2
Runner

I guess I'm the only one that is upset that we can no longer get any information on the desktop?  it was so nice to be able to see all the days activities at once and so easy to slip back and see previous days.   tomorrow I have to fill out a form with a months worth of steps.  so easy on the desktop.  going to be a pain on hte little bitty app sccreen.  i'll let you know after i do it tonite or tomorrow.  i just hate the new sleep record.  i hate losing the desktop function.   

Greyhound12
First Steps

Again my sleep tracker quits in the middle of the night.  I woke up at 7am not what it shows here.  

IMG_2624.png

IvaJ
Recovery Runner

The Sleep tracker changes on Inspire 3 are indecipherable, too busy, visually unappealing and missing benchmark comparisons.  In the Community Forum a bunch of people have commented and asked for the previous screens to be brought back.  Would the moderator please send all this feedback up the chain?  Another app change miss.

niki21
Jogger

The new version of sleep tracking is absolutely horrible & I hate it!   It is messy and almost impossible to use.  Why they changed something that was

readable and user friendly is beyond me.  

EEElevator
First Steps

100% agree. I dislike it so much that I will look at different brands when I am due for a new device. Why can't things get better instead of worse? Very disappointing.

Catzcradle
First Steps

I absolutely detest the new update! It makes me angry enough to want to throw this Fitbit in the trash and move on to something else... Whoever thought this was a great plan needs to be let go.

Helenewithane
First Steps
I absolutely hate the new sleep page. Please bring back the old sleep graph. I was monitoring my sleep variations. I almost feel cheated that you have removed it.
HoogaBooga
First Steps

I really cannot read the new graphs. The color choices are poor and don't have enough contrast especially on a small device. 

I even went through the trouble of creating account in your support system just to tell you this.

Catzcradle
First Steps

I completely agree and found a way to start this account just to say it as well! They need to hear from us and they need to make it better! It was a downgrade not an upgrade!

JulieOakes
First Steps

This new update is a pain in the **ahem** and since it’s the same information as Old chart just presented differently, maybe they could give you options of the charts like they do the face of your watch that way everyone can personalize it the way they would like. I seriously hate the new app update. I wrote Fitbit about it on Facebook and they redirected me here. The old app worked great it was super easy to read. It’s kind of like when Coke switch to new Coke. It was a terrible flop. The fact that people took the time to look this up and to complain about. It has to let you know how serious people dislike this!! 

sew1der
Recovery Runner

“Benchmarks” is now just a total of my previous night’s sleep in particular stages although it professes to be a display of typical ranges for individuals with similar demographics. 
Have been Fitbit user since 2009, but now it’s time to part ways and use only my Apple Watch. 

MaryNoreen
Jogger
I created an account to say this too!!!!

Had I known that Fitbit was going to switch to this I definitely would have just stayed with my Apple Watch and not gone to the trouble of buying another Fitbit!

However, I LOVED my Fitbit sleep tracker the way it was, so I ordered a new one!!!

Well that didn’t work out well at all!!!
MaryNoreen
Jogger
I hope, like Coke, which I also love, they switch back, or as you say, give us options!!!

Had they announced they were switching the sleep tracker, I NEVER would have bought this version!!!
MaryNoreen
Jogger
I’m a long time Fitbit sleep tracker user also, and I hate to leave Fitbit, but they’re making it an easy choice to switch to my Apple Watch!!!

So sad!
Kari27
First Steps

The colors of the new sleep graph are also not accessible especially for those who are color blind! You would think Fitbit’s UX research and design team would’ve considered this. I’ve preferred Fitbit over other devices but am now considering finding something else. 

MaryCecelia
First Steps

I totally agree with everything everyone said about the new sleep tracker.  I hate it so much I'm actually taking time to complain about it, in the hopes that they might do something about changing it back to the way it was.

k2m3mull
First Steps

The recent changes to the FitBit sleep App have been terrible from my perspective.   I used to use all of the charts and graphs and access to data.   The new interface is really very very poor and will force me to cancel my Premium license and likely force me to move to an Apple Watch.   There used to be so many ways to view sleep that have been lost with this recent change.    The new look is simply not a Good UI and I question if any users were every asked to participate in a early evaluation program. 

debg234
First Steps

I am so angry about the new sleep UI.  You can get the old sleep UI if you pay for a premium subscription but I refuse to do that.  When I purchased my Versa 3 a couple years ago, I researched the best sleep UI for smart watches.  I have steered family and friends to purchase Fitbit over other smart watches.  Taking away the old sleep UI was a bit mistake for Fitbit because now I am probably going to go out and buy another smart watch.  I'm sure I'm not the only ANGRY customer that will do so.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.