Bring back the old sleep summary page

When I had my Charge 5 and the first few weeks of having my Charge 6 the app would give me a sleep summary page with, Sleep Stages, Time in each stage, Oxygen levels and Bedtime and wakeup all on a handy page. Since a recent update I now seem to get a much more basic three tiles and I have to open each one and look through for all the information.
2,007 Comments
DeeElKa
First Steps

Bring back the previous sleep pattern chart! The new one is absolutely useless and awful. It's difficult to read. It's far too busy and messy. Generally, it's crap! I hate it - along with heaps of other Fitbit users. Why don't you listen to the users of the app??? We're the ones that want to have easy to read and understand information. You developers seem to think that this is progress - well, in this case you're wrong! Why did you change the sleep chart?? It didn't need changing. Ever since Google has taken over, Fitbit has lost it's appeal. Google will take over everything soon!!!! I am considering giving up with Fitbit and buying another smart watch. Jeez, Fitbit, just LISTEN to the users!! Return the old sleep chart AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!!!  Enough is enough. Stop "fixing" something that isn't broken!!

Nawtykitty
Tempo Runner

@DeeElKa . I, along with thousands of people, agree with you.

Nawtykitty
Tempo Runner

@JackieJay . Unfortunately, there is no guarantee that our complaints will help at all. We can only hope, but I'm not holding my breath.

Glensgal
Jogger

The new sleep summary info on the app is horrendous. It's jarring and ugly compared to the previous version. Plus, where is the little smiling moon?! Bring back the old version and the moon! 

BrendasFit
First Steps
The new way of presenting the sleep data chart isn't even worth looking at. It is impossible to read the differences in cycles, you can't toggle between sleep stages anymore, nor are you able to toggle to what time an event happened.
Please return the sleep data report to what it used to look like or come up with a more reader friendly presentation
sara.calhas
Jogger
Hello, I already communicated on this via chat and posted on the community about this issue. However, because I valued Fitbit I will try a last communication on this before moving products. The new sleep update has very poor usability. Why change something that was working well beats me completely. Please revert back to the previous version.
vinnymass
First Steps
Excellent summary. I am considering ditching the Fitbit.

Vinny Egizi
WalkerNS
Jogger

White background is disturbing. Hard to focus, follow and read. Colors are awful on the Sleep app. Please get advice from a design advisor. Maybe an advisor on color at Benjamin Moore could help you. 
In the Sleep app, the data are all the same for each stage. There are no Benchmark indicators as in the old version, and where is the 30 day Average? These two categories have the same data. Am I missing something? 
I’m already looking and considering alternatives. 

DrTM
Jogger

I just got a note from them that they changed my post they changed my link so it probably won't work now sorry

sara.calhas
Jogger

Thank you, will give it a go ☺️

Degb53
First Steps

Since the update, I have not been able to get the outside temperature in Fahrenheit.  Celsius is useless to me and even though it F is checked off in settings, my device is giving me the temperature in C.

I have been using Fitbit trackers for years and have had several. Now that nosy Google has taken over, I will be putting my beloved Versa 3 in the drawer and buying a Garmin as soon as I can. Google has enough of my information without knowing where I am at all times and my exercise and sleep routines.

Thanks for ruining a great thing!

DrTM
Jogger

Thank you! Yes that happened to me the auto update brought back the horrible new one I was able to fix it but I don't know how to turn off the auto update in Google Play Store I've tried Googling for instructions but I have not been successful. Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you

DrTM
Jogger

Can somebody who knows tell us how to turn off auto updates in the Google Play Store on an Android phone? Otherwise it's going to fail again. Thank you !

FayreOne
First Steps

The new sleep graph is visually unpleasant, difficult to read, not friendly to people with any type of visual difficulties, and less informative. Honestly, I am currently researching other trackers besides Fitbit. I have had one for the past 4 years, and I actually had one back in the day when it was a little clip that you put on your clothing. However, every change is making it less user friendly and I see no reason to spend this much money on something that is this unusable.

RVG123456
First Steps

Please.  I hate this new version.  I like to be able to edit my sleep,  because for whatever reason, my sleep is not always recorded.  I really, really, really hate this new version.  Like thinking of switching to a an Apple watch hate it.  

Chyebren
Jogger

Hi Golferhcw, thanks very much, got it now. 😀

Trpt1968
Jogger

Okay, moderator LizzyFitbit, you said "We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this product feedback receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit."  My question to you is are you actually sharing any of this with someone who can do something about it?

Glensgal
Jogger

Instead of listening to its customers or allowing some of us to post fixes or get-arounds to the horrendous sleep summary, FitBit is doubling down. Nothing like alienating your customer base. Yeah FitBit. Keep poking that bear and see what that gets you.

changeitback
Jogger
please change the sleep update is so ugly. Please go back to the way it used to be the sleep. Log makes no sense. It is ugly. I don’t wanna use it anymore. It makes me regret not buying an Apple Watch instead.
Lizzie333
First Steps

I have posted SEVERAL times and liked MANY similar comments about HOW MUCH WE HATE THE NEW SLEEP SUMMARY SCREEN! What is it going to take for FitBit/Google to listen? As a moderator, what is the threshold for how much negative feedback you need in order to pass along our extreme dissatisfaction? I'm now mad every.single.morning. What's it going to take, FitBit? 

Lizzie333
First Steps

Oh, the joy I get from looking at a screen grab of the Old Summary! Thank you for posting so I could relish the good ole days. Please, FitBit/Google -- listen to us and BRING IT BACK!

Lizzie333
First Steps

When it's in the community site, I feel like FitBit can hide. What can we do to take it public/social and get more people on board with the need to BRING BACK THE OLD SLEEP SUMMARY PAGE???? Apparently, we need higher numbers to convince them ...

JkSmiff
Jogger
Yes, I’ll definitely be going elsewhere.
CarolynR23
Stepping Up

I wonder if this new look was ever out through a focus group? It’s really not intuitive and is really hard to read. The writing goes over horrible dotty lines which really doesn’t help and the colours aren’t varied enough to quickly see the information. It’s a redesign fail. 

Tcarnazza
Recovery Runner
I just got a survey in Fitbit asking if I was happy with my app today and was able to choose relevant comment about not liking display of health fitness items! Coincidence?Sent from my T-Mobile 5G Device
To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.