Bring more Google apps on Sense 2

All the original Sense features should be restored immediately for the Sense 2, including:
Google assistant
Google apps & fully functional wallet
WiFi
Fitbit app gallery and full access to 3rd party apps
Music controls
Extended battery life
On wrist Bluetooth calling
rearranging exercise shortcuts
snore detection

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

5 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi there, @Kerr58420. Thanks for sharing those ideas. We wanted to let you know that some of the ideas you recently posted already exist on the Product Feedback Board. You can see them here where you can add your vote:

We can see that you have shared other unique ideas here but we ask that you only post one idea per Product Feedback. That way we can keep these boards organized and searchable, in addition to clearly understanding which idea other members are voting for. We have chosen one idea and retitled and labelled this idea accordingly. Please repost your other ideas as individual Product Feedback by clicking ‘Add Product Feedback’. 

By the way, the on-wrist calls function is available on the Sense 2 and you can find more details here.

Kerr58420
Recovery Runner

thank you for your reply, i just want to add, that the lack of 3rd party apps is also the biggest concern along with google apps.

the downgrade in features from Sense to Sense 2 is baffling and false advertising pure and simple. 

a newer expensive model has none of the original features. its just completely unacceptable and needs rectifying immediately. 

daveh82
Recovery Runner

I fully agree.

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

Bought yesterday the Sense 2, as being the most expensive watch from Fitbit and with the tag "by Google" I was expecting a fully compatibility with Android and Google products.
I'm deeply unsatisfied, I will return it tonight.

davidoliver-1
First Steps

However, if you're referring to integrating Google apps into a particular platform or device, such as a smartphone or smart assistant, here are some general suggestions:

1. Check app compatibility: Confirm that the platform or device you are using supports the installation and use of Google apps. Some platforms may have limitations or restrictions on the availability of certain apps.

2. Access the app store or marketplace: If the platform or device supports app installation, access the respective app store or marketplace. For Android devices, this would be the Google Play Store. Search for the specific Google apps you wish to install, such as Gmail, Google Maps, Google Drive, etc.

3. Install the apps: Once you have located the desired Google apps in the app store, follow the installation instructions provided. This typically involves clicking on the app, reviewing the app permissions, and initiating the installation process.

4. Sign in to your Google account: After installing the Google apps, launch each app and sign in using your Google account credentials. This will enable you to access your personalized content, settings, and data associated with those apps.

5. Configure app settings: Explore the settings within each Google app to customize them according to your preferences. This may include notification preferences, account sync options, or app-specific configurations.

Please note that the availability and functionality of Google apps may vary depending on the platform or device you are using. It's recommended to refer to the specific documentation or support resources for your platform or device to ensure proper installation and integration of Google apps.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.