Bring the Agenda App to Charge 5

Please bring the Agenda App to Charge 5. It was a very useful part of the Charge 4 experience.
37 Comments
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @kattttttttt, thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about adding Agenda App to Charge 5. I've moved it into a similar request. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs. Click on the thumbs-up to show your support. Thank you again for your participation in the Feature Suggestions Forums.

JGJB
Jogger

Agreed. I have tides on my calendar so very useful to have on my wrist when I don't have my phone

Viking_Pete
First Steps

Pleeeeaseeee bring the agenda app to Charge 5. The only reason I switched from a Charge 4 to 5 was because my 4 broke and Fitbit (very kindly) upgraded me to the 5. But I miss my 4 😭 to me, an upgrade should be a better option, not a backtrack. The 4 was better. Please 🙏 

MarinaDray
First Steps

Please bring the agenda back to Charge 5, I had it before my charge 3 broke

StellarJay
Jogger

It's been more than a year since the feature addition of agenda, weather and Spotify apps that were working and available on the charge 4 was suggested. How is it that this can take so long?

Annie2001
Jogger
I would like the Agenda function on my Charge 5, as it was on my Charge 4.
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Annie2001, thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about adding the Agenda app to the Charge 5 with us. I noticed this idea was already requested in the Feature Suggestion board, so I’ve moved your post here. Please support this idea by adding your vote, this helps our developers to keep tracking its popularity and demand over time.

Snido81
Jogger

I also have recently "upgraded" from the charge 4 to the charge 5. Very disappointed to see Agenda and Weather apps missing. Clearly after 2 years you have no intention of bringing these back. However I thought I would add my voice anyway.

Gill30
Jogger

Old hat for some, I suppose, but set up my new charge 5 yesterday, replacing charge 4, and looked this morning for weather and agenda only to be very surprised to find neither available! I check both first thing every day as a rule and agenda throughout the day. Horrified and very disappointed to see these, plus absence of stairs counter, have been removed from a more up to date device which also costs 25 GBP more than the previous version! Please add both to charge 5 - otherwise am very regretful of purchase! Thanks. Gill

Snido81
Jogger

@Gill30 People have been asking for this for nearly 2 years. Fitbit havent even aknowledged it as an issue. I wouldnt expect anything to change.

Gill30
Jogger
Thank you Jogger. Like you, wish I'd read the reviews and wanted to make my displeasure known! Only purchased cos had a discount for out of warranty charge 4. Wish I'd looked at a.n. other, such as Garmin, cos Fitbit not cheap! Thanks for acknowledging my post. Fitbit, be ashamed!! Not the way to keep your customers!Gill

Sent from Outlook for Android<>
Status changed to: Not currently planned
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi everyone, and thanks so much for sharing this Product Feedback! While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which product feedback is developed, visit our FAQs.

We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and your input is a big part of that process. We truly thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.