Make Alta clock faces available for Luxe

Nase add horizontal clock face options to the Luxe. Pkeade add horizontal clock face options to the Luxe. Personally I hate the stacked hours and minutes. I preferred the display of the Alta, especially the fireworks when reaching 10,000 steps. The Luxe foot stepping and "well done" is a bit boring by comparison.

Moderator Edit: Updated label

4 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Linda313, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about making the Alta clock faces available for Luxe with us. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

Ccollins310
Recovery Runner

I agree with this suggestion!

I Am very disappointed with the luxe display options.   I have had an Alta for 4 years and the display options are much better.   

the font size and values to display should be selectable.   

i have a photo of the step counts side by side and it is easy to view on Alta but really tiny on the Luxe.   

I see complaints from many other users online and hope some changes can be offered soon.   

echelsea
Jogger

Yes!! I would like the basic clock face from the Alta as well. I don't want all the rest of the junk crowding my screen - just Hour:Minute in a horizontal form. I don't even need colors and any of the rest. I wear my Fitbit as a watch that happens to track my steps. Please just provide a simple, basic clock face.

Zaynabaay
First Steps

I agree. I hate the clock display of the luxe. I just want to see the time, and my steps in clear, basic print. I don’t like tapping through to see my steps. It’s annoying 

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.