Bring the GPS location pointer back

When I first got my Surge and you viewed a GPS activity in the web dashboard there was a little pointer on the route that showed where you were at a particular time that changed as your mouse moved over the one of the graphs at the bottom. This was very useful for being able to see what portion of the route caused your HR to go up/down, etc...

Please bring it back.

Moderator edit: Labels 

11 Comments
mtlingen
Jogger

This was an excellent feature, please bring it back.

@Michael wrote:

When I first got my Surge and you viewed a GPS activity in the web dashboard there was a little pointer on the route that showed where you were at a particular time that changed as your mouse moved over the one of the graphs at the bottom. This was very useful for being able to see what portion of the route caused your HR to go up/down, etc...

Please bring it back.

subarb
Keeping Pace

why was it removed in the first place? Please add it back!

fabio_santino
Recovery Runner

I thought it was a glitch with my browser! Yes, please bring that back!

gaBen
Jogger

I thought something was wrong with my Dashboard and reloaded it.  Yes, please bring the location pointer back.

HenryZ998
Jogger
I am a new user, but this feature sounds usefulness. Yeah, I would like to see this brought back.
SplorinLife
Jogger

I use the GPS tracking every time I do a walking or running activity.  Having the ability to track the route position and correlate to heart rate, pace, elevation, etc is really the power of the gps tracking.  Removing the gps route postiional tracking made no sense.  Please restore this function to the Dashboard.

Thanks!

gaBen
Jogger

The gps cusor was restored in early April 2015, then removed again by April 6th.

Anyone know why fitbit keeps turnning off this very useful and I believe motovational feature?

gaBen

mtlingen
Jogger

Does anyone know how we can move this into the Bug list.  This item should not be a new feature because it was already in the product and is not working anymore(aka removed). 

This was such a great feature of the product, please bring it back.

Thanks,
Mark

Michael
5K Racer

It appears that with the update today for the Surge biking mode that they have re-enabled a location pointer. Smiley Very Happy

Status changed to: Released
DerrickS
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

TEpperly
First Steps

The GPS elevation pointer is no longer there.  Please add it back on web Log!

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.