Bump received! message when you fist bump other Fitbit users

I feel a cool feature to bring the community together more would be that if I fist bump someone else with a fitbit the watch vibrates and for people with say a Versa or Versa Lite a little animation or text screen of some sort comes up with a little message like “Bump received!” or something of that nature.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity and label

2 Comments
Odyssey13
Community Legend

Hi @Kayleficent  actually, that's a cute idea. Not sure how they could engineer it, but I can see people doing this in stores. I often see people and guess what Fitbit they have and show my own. I've voted!

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Kayleficent. This sounds great, and thanks for explaining more details about how your idea would work when you fist bump someone else that has a Fitbit device! We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If your suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates! In the meantime, try visiting our Lifestyle Discussion Forum to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.