Calorie deficit on Versa's display

I would like to see the display on the Versa watch include the calorie deficit. Right now, it's only available on the app.

Dashboard on the app.  It says I have 665 calories left, but that doesn't include my deficit.Dashboard on the app. It says I have 665 calories left, but that doesn't include my deficit.When you click on the food icon from the dashboard. I'm under budget and have 349 calories left.When you click on the food icon from the dashboard. I'm under budget and have 349 calories left.

Moderator Edition: Updated title for clarity

4 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
AlexandraFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Nice suggestion, thanks for sharing @Kswilky! We look forward to hearing what other community members think about having the calories deficit on the Versa's display! Robot Happy

Vianki
Jogger

Yes! This is exactly what I need. I'd love to be able to see the calorie deficit at a glance when prepping a meal or ordering lunch, rather than diving into the phone app. It would be so useful. 

Meltmom
First Steps

It would be great if there was a clock face that you could add that showed the little speedometer scale showing if you were in/out of range.  I know you can scroll down to the "today" screen, but I would like to be able to just take a look and see where I am at on the main face along with the date and time and that info. 

nra4him
First Steps

I am also wanting the calories in and calories remaining as an option on the fitbit smart watches. I'm not sure why it is not already an option at this point? If you use the app to track your food wouldn't you want a quick glance at your wrist to see it? Hence the whole point of a display on a wearable is to quickly see the data you want. Please add this feature.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.