Versa WYSIWYG Clock Face Creator

Fitbit needs to create an online app that is an  WYSIWYG editor/creator for clock faces for Versa.  Not everyone knows code and can program using the creator app that they have.  There is only one watch face that lets you do that (fitface) and it doesn't work with my phone for some reason.  But anything fitbit does. This way we can design our own clock faces.  There are a lot of clock faces for versa in the gallery, but a lot are paid clock faces. This way we can customize our Versa watch even further.  If fitface can do one, fitbit can certainly do one. I realize that it takes time to create the app, but I think this would help sell the versa even more, and be more user friendly.

Melissa

Moderator edit: updated label

~Mel~
4 Comments
Septembergirl10
Stepping Up

This is a great idea, I would love to be able to customize watch screens. I agree it would entice people to buy more Fitbit products.

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
AlexandraFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

That’s an interesting idea and could be useful, thanks for sharing this suggestion @Mizmelzy!  I hope it will get many votes. Robot Happy

RonniB
Jogger

I would love to be able to design my own watch face. Please let us be able to create our own watch faces. I have a Versa.

bearonautics
First Steps

Frankly, changing these settings is a safety concern for users with eating disorders and other conditions that make tracking calories undesirable. I'm disappoint to see that this simple request to remove metrics from the screen has not been addressed besides the voting and is not in planning. It is a crucial feature, not a bonus one.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.