Carb Tracker

The calorie tracker is great and I have used it quite a bit. A great option would be to switch to a carb counter. Having it use your current database of foods you would just need to add the carb count and it could track both. That would be awesome. I am sure quite a few of the folks in the fitbit community would use this option. 

Thank you for listening

Moderator edit: Labels

28 Comments
Innerninja
First Steps
Add a carb count.
DavideFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Innerninja, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback about the possibility of adding a carb count option. This feature suggestion already exists, so I’ve moved your post here, this helps to keeps the boards more organized. Make sure to add your vote as well to support this suggestion, this helps the team of developers to keep track of popularity and demand over time.

Thank you again for your participation in the Community!

Nimuae
Recovery Runner

A carb tracker would definitely be beneficial, but it should also calculate Net carbs.  I track my own using another app, but would love to have it available on my Fitbit along with the calorie count ~  

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.