Cardio Score History

It would be really useful to be able to see a cardio score history, I can’t remember whether it’s got better or worse! 

It should be like the resting heart rate, so you can keep track and stay motivated to keep improving it.

12 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Jsmithy. Thanks for taking the time to explain why you'd like to see your cardio score history with us! This is a great idea and I think that a lot of users will love to have this option. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If your suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates! In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

Ablation
First Steps

Agree with JSmitty, more are having heart issues ...just had surgery a week ago. To have a view of how we are progressing with cardio would be nice not sure if it could be a week or monthly chart of some kind? Also to advocate in a newsletter format the different symptoms between men and women on heart issues, Fitbit could help save lives with a little more education in this area.

Marcelotk
Jogger

I do tend to leave the exercises behind for long periods of times and this feature could help me compare with myself from back in time. 

Ablation
First Steps
Keep up working on your cardio as directed by your doctor .... I had my ablation surgery one month ago. I work out a half hour every day and can already feel stronger than I was. For now I score myself.
Sarah4990
Jogger

I love this idea!!!!

zaacckb
Recovery Runner

This is a great idea!

charleskn
Distance Runner
For a given exercise, which a user starts/stops, calculate an intensity score, similar to the sleep score. Based on time, calories burned, steps, heart rate, etc.
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @charleskn, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to see intensity score on Fitbit workouts. Thanks for sharing your feedback. I've moved it into a similar request.  A lot of users are asking for this option, I hope we receive updates soon

Dariamorgandorf
First Steps

Great idea in fact it's what I was about to post although yours was a long time ago... any updates Fitbit. Mine always looked to be in the same place however being nicotine and cigarette free for 6 days now I can see its definitely improved I think that would help my motivation so stay quitted if I can see these progresses ( ie my resting heart rates has improved I can see as I het a 30 day history on the app)  thank you in advance for your time

mik5235
First Steps

yes please!

Ablation
First Steps
Normal every time I took it…this was after ten mins of my weight lifting

Sent from my iPad
OptimalStu
First Steps

A visualization of cardio score overtime would be a powerful tool - candidly a big miss to not include.  Not only are competitors doing it, but for individuals the 'trend line' over time is far more important than the 'absolute' snapshot score.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.