Categorizing friends

I have numerous friends.  Some that i truly know in life and others I acquire because I love the competition.  I would like to group my friends so I can see how i rank with those I really know versus my FB acquaintances.  I might be able to create a family group, co-worker group, long time friends group, etc.

With how it works now I have to sort through an entire laundry list of friends to see where each of all my real life friends rank.

Now you state you created closed groups.  But this is not what i want.  I don't want people know how i am classifying them.  This is strictly for my purposes only.  I don't want to add them and then watch them opt out.  It's not for them, it's for me.

2 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
MarcelBK
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Kim_L! Nice suggestion, thanks for sharing. We look forward to hearing what other community members think about having the option to categorize friends.

Status changed to: Under Consideration
JuanFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Kim_L  thanks for sharing this suggestion. This is being discussed although I do not have a firm commitment or timeline at the moment. Do continue to vote for this feature suggestion whilst it’s under consideration. Please note that if something is under consideration and chosen for development, it can be a while until it's released or until I have any news to share. Please watch this space for any updates! Thanks for your patience.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.