Central European food database

Hello,
Is it possible, to create an 'Central European food' database?
I'm from Slovakia and living in CzechRepublic, and I miss many products in the German or UK food database. I can choose from that database only veggies and fruits 😕

I think, that Slovak and Czech people would be glad to have their own database.

Moderator edit: added labels

5 Comments
Aad
Jogger

yeah Belgium and dutch food too Smiley Indifferent

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
MariamV
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

I like this idea because I think there are a lot of users out there trying to fit their food needs to an alternate database which may not cover with all local food products. I'm sure this will benefit our Central European users to better track their foods. I hope to see this implemented in the nearest future!

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

Hi, i second that. Here is a good example why: Here in Austria non of the Bar Codes are working. I have currently selected German Food database. So unfortunatly its pretty useless for me here. 

One global Central Europe would be great. Think about traveling: Its pretty common to visit other countries in Europe and this way we can keep adding the stuff that we eat without switching databases all the time.

Thanks for the consideration.

George.Knap
First Steps

I am also from Czech Republic and I'd welcome this feature.

funky_k0val
First Steps

It would be great... Also, the option to add a new barcode to the database would be awesome 🙂

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.