Challenges on web Dashboard

Why can't I see my Challenges on my desktop dashboard?  That data is only available on the apps.

Moderator Edit: Changed title for clarification and added labels

535 Comments
CherylWB
Recovery Runner
Yes I agree. I enjoy the chat on challenges, but it's a pain to do it on
the phone. Would be nice to be able to view and chat on the computer.
Status changed to: Not currently planned
LizFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Thank you for the suggestion. We consistently review feedback from our users and create new features that help our users reach their health and fitness goals. Fitbit Challenges and Adventures are only available on the Fitbit app across iOS, Android, and Windows 10, and at this time we do not have plans to expand these specific features to Fitbit.com.

SaraKyle
First Steps

Hi!

I have read in the forums that the Challenges we can do with our friends is currently only able to be tracked through the app on our phones. Can you please add this feature to the dashboard on the web page as well?

I feel this will be beneficial to many. For me this will help to see if it in a larger scale and if it is up on my screen it will encourage me more to get up and move.

My Fitbit has been a huge help in my weight loss. Thank you for all you guys have done!

Sara Grider

Cheryl2012
First Steps

Fitbit App for Blackberry!! And email notifications to the fitbit would be cool!

sonyag
First Steps

If a user is unable to join a challenge through the app, we should be able to join by web or possibly on the Fitbit itself.

worldshowing
First Steps

We have a lot of people who are using fitbits, but they do not have a mobile device. They are getting requests to participate in challenges, but they are unable to participate in them. Please provide the ability to accept and invite to challenges from the desktop computer. 

CurtisDove
First Steps

Please enhance the Challenge Features on the web site API versus just the app.  Please allow us to track our challenges on the website as well.  Create more challenges

Month Long Challenge

3 Month Challenge

6 Month Challenge

Year Long Challenge

1st to 100K Steps Challenge

1st to 250K Steps Challenge

1st to 500K Steps Challenge

1st to 1 Million Steps Challenge

Marathon Challenge

50 Mile Challenge

100 Mile Challenge

1000 Mile Challenge

Create the ability to invite your friends from your "friends list" to a community group 🙂  with a function versus needing to do it by email or facebook.

YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @CurtisDovethanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us,this feature suggestion already exists so I’ve moved your post here as it is not currently planned. Thanks for your understanding, I hope to see you around.

mholtz
First Steps
Right now, I can only accept challenges through the FItbit app. Can you please allow me to accept challenges through the web interface?

Thanks.
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @mholtz, thanks for sharing this suggestion about being able to accept your challenges in the website with us. This idea was already requested in the Feature Suggestions board, so I’ve moved your post here. This will help us to keep the forums organized and make sure the suggestions don't get confused, or split a popular vote. Click on the thumbs-up to show your support.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.