Change actions to dismiss alarms on Charge 6

Can you please remove the multi tap feature for the dismissal of the alarms? I use my alarms for more than just waking up. I use them to help me keep my morning moving & sometimes when my alarm goes off while I'm driving, it's dangerous for me to have to look at the tracker to dismiss. 99% of the time I have to snooze until I get to my destination
2 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @AbsolutAli, and thanks for taking the time to share this product feedback about changing the actions to dismiss alarms on Charge 6 with us. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this product feedback receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides what product feedback is developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

Treebyleaf
Recovery Runner

THIS.  I use alarms because I am juggling multiple things.  I need to be able to receive an alarm and dismiss it quickly and efficiently in a single tap.  Also, the action to dismiss an alarm needs to be consistent with other Fitbit devices.

And might I add that you are doing people who depend on their Fitbit to wake up no favors at all by making the Snooze button the easy default.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.