Charge 4 rose gold

Hi, the charge for was debuted a few days ago. I noticed that you could only get the face in black or Rosewood. I have the charge 3 and rose gold. Would love to see the charge The Charge 4 offered in a rose gold color as well.

Mod edit: label & title

54 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @SunsetRunner, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion with us. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

Jennypg
Jogger

I would suggest you make the Charge 4 in Rose Gold Color I was getting ready to pre-order but didn’t see that option 🙁

UKsteph25
First Steps

Yes please! The current colours are a bit too dark for me. I really want to order one but would much rather wait and get in rose gold!

UKsteph25
First Steps

Me too! Would love to see rose gold. Was interested in ordering the charge 4 but the current colours are just too dark for my liking

steph555
Jogger

I would buy the Charge 4 if it was available in rose gold or gold.

ShanMarie29
First Steps

Yes please make a rose gold option. I really want the Charge 4 with its GPS capabilities but not interested unless a rose gold is available. 

MvdL
Keeping Pace

I totally agree! I bought the Charge 3 in rose gold/blue gray. Loved the colors, but unfortunately I had serious problems with connected GPS. I had an Alta before and this works perfect with connected GPS. I brought the Charge back to the shop. I would love a Charge 4, but also for me, the colors are too dark. If there was a rose gold version, I would buy it immeditaly.

MvdL
Keeping Pace

Same for me. I'm interested in the GPS of the Charge 4, but only if rose gold is available. Like the rose gold version of the Charge 3. I bought this one a couple of weeks ago but brought it back to the shop. Connected GPS was not accurate and reliable. 

Coleamye
First Steps

I agree! The Charge 4 colors are too dark for my skin tone. I love the rose gold and blue/gray combination.

Coleamye
First Steps

I agree. I’d buy the Charge 4 if it comes in rose gold with a blue/gray band.

YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Jennypg, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to see the Charge 4 in rose gold. I've moved it into a similar request. I think that a lot of users would like to have this option on their Fitbit devices.You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs.

Akraaijeveld
Recovery Runner

Yes please! I also have a charge 3 in rose gold. I really want to buy the charge 4 but only in rose gold. Love love love that color!

CJP99
First Steps

If the charge 4 came in rose gold I would buy it this second!!!

I switched to a Samsung watch but want to come back to Fitbit... for the right item 😊

KNagle
Jogger

I was looking to upgrade from my charge 3 to the four bit was super disappointed to see rose gold wasn't offered, especially since it's the same body. Please make the charge 4 in rose gold too, I love this look and want to stick with it. I'm not really a fan of the color choices available currently for the 4.

S4lly
First Steps

Yes please can we have it in rose gold, I like that it makes it look more like jewellery or a standard watch. I pre-ordered the charge 2 and 3 but won't get the charge 4 until more colours are available

retiredmk16
Jogger

I also would like to see the C4 available in rose gold, and was definitely disappointed to find out that it wasn't. Not sure why not, since the Charge 3 had that feature available. Also need some lighter choices for band colors.  I was ready to order the new Charge 4 but I will wait and see what happens.

Tangoflute
First Steps

Rose gold is a must! I know it may seem trivial, but I purchase tech based on it's color not just it's function. The black "cheapens" the look of it. I do own anything black in my wardrobe. I can wait until fitbit comes out with a gold Charge 4.

Karolina77
Jogger
I had a fitbit alta, alta HR, charge 3 and now, charge 3, all gold colored. I was so happy with the features of the fitbit charge 4, but so dissapionted there is no gold version.
Kforsgren
First Steps
In the past, rosegold has been a color option for the charge and versa models along with other fitbit models. I have really liked the rosegold color as it allows more casual style options too- it doesn’t always look sporty. I know many other people who have enjoyed the rose gold color option as well. I want to see the charge 4 offered in rosegold
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Kforsgren, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to see Charge 4 in rose gold. Thanks for sharing your feedback. I've moved it into a similar request.  A lot of users are asking for this option, I hope we receive updates soon.

YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Karolina77, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to use Charge 4 rose gold. Thanks for sharing your feedback. I've moved it into a similar request.  A lot of users are asking for this option, I hope we receive updates soon.

whateverskk
First Steps

When looking at the new Charge 4 I see you only have masculine colors and would love be able to purchase the Charge 4 in Rose gold.

stephers11
Jogger

I have the charge 3 in rose gold and love it. My only hesitation to get the 4 is because I'll miss the rose gold!!. Just adds a little something. I've been using the charge since the first one so I'm a loyal fitbiter lol 

RoseChampers
First Steps

I agree with all the feedback re rose gold trim on the charge 4 (similar to charge 3)—its more versatile for wearing, less like “gym equipment,” refined, etc.  I will wait to purchase charge 4 unless or until available.

Sam0917
First Steps

Would love to see some practical feminine colours on the Charge 4. I have owned Fitbit for many years now and Rose Gold was a big selling feature for Charge 3 me - wears well and looks good in the office and at the gym. Would be great if Charge 4 came in a metal finish. Rose gold is my fave, but platinum would also look good.  Love that Fitbit has this forum available and considers user input. 

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.