Make Bingo easier, or introduce difficulty levels

Bingo is way too hard.  4 days into a 10 day challenge and I’ve only got 2 badges.  It would be nice if it was more achievable or you could choose how hard to make it.

8 Comments
Status changed to: Released
LizFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi and thanks for sharing this suggestion. We’re very happy to let you know that this was been released this week! Please make sure you're on the latest version of the app. Changes were made to Fitbit Bingo to make it easier - I'm going to leave this thread open for more comments to see if this has helped? Please let us know!

@Amjoba, in recognition of your excellent suggestion, each of your votes will now count as 5 votes – you have the power! Thank you for sharing this idea, and thanks to all the voters and commenters for your enthusiasm which has now materialized for everyone’s benefit. We hope you all enjoy this new addition to the Fitbit product or service!

Amjoba
First Steps

I am currently on version 3.18 for iOS.  This is the most up to date and was installed 6 days ago.  Am I missing something?

LizFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Any new games you start should be easier then! Let us know if you notice a difference.

Victoria8194
First Steps

I’ve noticed the same thing with the bingo game. Some parts have gotten a little easier with the update... the steps and active minutes are a little more achievable (but still pretty challenging), the miles on the other hand are still extremely difficult to reach. My current game is only 2 weeks, and the required board has 3 tiles with 19+ miles each. Since it works like a cash system, even if I reached the first 19 miles, it would take too long to get another 19 miles to get the 2nd tile before the game ended. 

ChelleJoy07
First Steps
offer easy / medium / hard options for bingo. .
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @ChelleJoy07, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to make Bingo easier and introduce difficulty levels. I've moved it into a similar suggestion which has been updated as "Released". You can learn more about it here. I hope to see you around.

BlueBird6324
Jogger

I came here to suggest this but more because I wanted the option to make the game more challenging.

I agree with others suggesting easy, regular and difficult modes.

For example, if someone is averaging 10k a day,  the easy option would be tailored to a 8k steps a day average, regular would be catered to 10k average, and hard to 12k average.

But say player 1 is a 8k average and player 2 was 10k average, and player 1 sets the game up as hard then it would also be in hard mode for player 2 if that makes sense.

My activity levels can be up and down so if ive had a week where im averaging 10k but im wanting an extra push it would be good to be able to choose a harder setting.

Demeter98
First Steps

I am disabled and I can swim, but walking those insane distances is out of my reach. I thought it might include specific types of exercise challenges. Swim twelve laps, lift weights for 20 minutes, or run two miles. It would be nice to include or exclude certain activities. I can't run. I collapse when I try to. Walking short distances or wheeling my wheelchair really fast is an option for me though, so it'd be cool to think of the various abilities certain people have. 

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.