Charge 4 rose gold

Hi, the charge for was debuted a few days ago. I noticed that you could only get the face in black or Rosewood. I have the charge 3 and rose gold. Would love to see the charge The Charge 4 offered in a rose gold color as well.

Mod edit: label & title

54 Comments
SisseT
First Steps

YES! I switched to a Huawei watch to get the combination of built in GPS and godl but I miss my Fitbit and the fitbit app! 

I would buy the charge 4 in gold right now if you released it in gold or rose gold.

Best,

Sisse, Denmark

Talie
Recovery Runner
The Charge 4 should be available in additional colours such as the rosegold that the Charge 3 was available in.
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Talie. Thanks for taking the time to explain your suggestion about having the Charge 4 available in Rose Gold color. This idea was already requested in the Feature Suggestions board, so I’ve moved your post here. This will help us to keep the forums organized and make sure the suggestions don't get confused, or split a popular vote. Click on the thumbs-up to show your support and keep adding your suggestions!

SamW262
First Steps

Another who would love to see the Charge 4 released as a lighter option - silver or preferable rose gold.  Many pre-teen and teen girls are starting to get interested in real trackers vs younger children aimed trackers, but they are also very fashion conscious.  Having a light version stops the device looking only like a sports device and allows it to become more of an all day, every occasion option.  The more people wear one, the better advertising for Fitbit so I think getting onto this design option would be a sales winner.

Sam0917
First Steps
Agree! To wear it everyday if needs to be versatile for all occasions, not just in the gym or for the workout.

Sherrie Mildren
Sent from my iPhone
Karolina77
Jogger

my fitbit charge 3 rose gold is starting to let me down. Sync issues, screen problems etc..   time to switch to a new tracker. But still I haven't heard about releasing a rose gold version. Well, I cannot wait much longer, so I will switch to Samsung or maybe another brand..... a pity that Fitbit doesn't take this issue serious, although there are a lot of people who asks for it.

athawer
First Steps

My Fitbit Charge 3 just completely stopped working. Have there been any updates to whether the Charge 4 is available in Rose Gold?

Karolina77
Jogger

Hi Athawer,

As they are releasing the Sense and Versa 3, producing the charge 4 rose gold has no priority. And as far I can see (looked through a lot of posts) this option is not even taken "under consideration". 

I would love to have the Sense or the Versa 3, but they are far too big for my wrist, it looks ridiculous. 

That is why I was so happy with the new options on the charge 4, but black and palissander are too dark to wear them as daily jewelry. 

I am quite dissapointed 😞

Anniii_3085
Jogger

Me too! Would love to see Charge in rose gold.

Karolina77
Jogger

Sorry to say this to everybody. This afternoon I have contacted the service desk and there are NO plans to produce a Charge 4 in gold or rose gold 😞

Talie
Recovery Runner

🙁It's such a shame as there seems to be a bunch of people on here alone saying that they want it. Oh well, I'll stick with my Charge 3 till it gives up then look for something else that suits. Considering it's the same casing it really shouldn't be that difficult to give the people what they want.

Sam0917
First Steps

Plenty of us asking about rose gold or another option that is versatile enough to go from workout to boardroom. If Fitbit doesn’t hear us, I’m sure someone else will make something available on Amazon that works. 

_LadyRed
First Steps

I need to purchase a new Fitbit and would like to upgrade to Charge 4 but cannot find it in Rose Gold. What is the ETA for this? 

NadineMPT
Jogger
I want to upgrade to the Charge 4, but only if they offer it in the rose gold case
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @NadineMPT, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to see Charge 4 in rose gold. Thanks for sharing your feedback. I've moved it into a similar request.  A lot of users are asking for this option, I hope we receive updates soon.

Applecider
First Steps

Would defo buy this if it came in the rose gold 

NadineMPT
Jogger
Yes I would prefer a Charge 4 in rose gold.
BrendenT
First Steps

Agreed. My wife will only wear the rose gold and grey combination. 

I would have ordered for Xmas already if it wasn’t for that. She does not like the current charge 4 colours enough for me to buy one. 

again gps feature wanted but not without the above

NadineMPT
Jogger
I ended up getting the versa 2 w rose gold. The features are good, but the
overall size is HIGE compared to the HR & I'm having to get all new watch
bands😤
InesJ
First Steps

Same here! I would like to upgrade from my old Alta HR, but the colors of the Charge 4 are too dark for me. Is the rose gold option being considered? If so, when can we expect it to be released? Would be a lovely Christmas present for many of us right here... 

dlb1
Jogger

I also have the rose gold Charge 3. The basic black and dark wine colored Charge 4 trackers are not appropriate for my workplace.

Please release the Charge 4 in rose gold.

MimingarZ
First Steps

I'm still using Charge 2 but I need to charge more often lately. If you make rose gold one like Charge 3, I would definitely buy one as soon as you release! Please make rose gold one soon!

MYLAMEN
Base Runner

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Suggestions/Turn-off-Friend-Requests-to-avoid-romantic-reque...

WHY DO WE NEED TO VOTE JUST ADD THIS FEATURE PLEASE AND THANK YOU!

Ariadne216
Jogger

Still waiting for better colors for the Charge 4 - my Charge 3 screen has a line through it now... I'm not getting a black watch.. just too dark. Be a bit more creative fitbit. please! 

skynine
Jogger

waiting for the rose gold to buy charge 4

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.