Check my temp at anytime with supported devices

The latest generation of devices include a skin temperature sensor, but currently it is only used during sleep. Especially in the current world situation I'm asked to check my temperature multiple times per day. It would be nice if I could just tap my watch rather than picking up the IR thermometer that multiple other people have been handling.
58 Comments
MissinFWB
Jogger

This would not work as a way to check your temperature in the way you are wanting to do! Fitbit devices check only skin temperature not core or body temperature! There is a huge difference and this could not reliably tell you what your actual body temperature is such as when you are running a fever! Your skin temperature fluctuates quite a bit and can be influenced  simply by how warm or cold it is in your environment!

tmauro95
First Steps

I just purchased the Fitbit Sense yesterday. I had the original Fitbit Versa so I wanted an upgrade. Temperature and SP02 checks were a major reason why I bought the new Fitbit Sense. It's very disappointing to learn that it only tracks temp while you sleep. I don't normally wear my watch while I sleep. I see this thread has been going on for 2 years now. Is there seriously no fix yet?? How disappointing! Does Fitbit even plan on implementing "on demand" Temp and SP02 scans? 

SunsetRunner
Not applicable
I stop using any Fitbit for 2-3years ago, it let me disappointed,temp
working only on sleep, and ECG just support USA country . Asia no support .

===================
Sincerely!

Richard.C
Jessyblabla
First Steps

Temp and oxygen should get on demand. Overall average is useless. I don’t even wear my watch to sleep as I don’t want to sleep wearing an electrical device that’s connected to wifi. I’ve given my sense 2 to my Mum as I have no use for it. I’ve gone back to my old Apple Watch which is 2 years old. I’m done spending money on new feature that don’t actually work. 

rered
Jogger
Feature request: temperature - I use daily waking temp for thyroid med decisions (see stopthethyroidmadness.com)
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @rered, thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about having the option to see temperature stats in the morning. I've moved it into a similar request. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs. Click on the thumbs-up to show your support.

Thank you again for your participation in the Feature Suggestions Forums.

heatherboo5261
First Steps

I am currently looking for a replacement for my Sense because I need a device that will track my temperature any time due to health complications. It would be MUCH more convenient if Fitbit added this feature to their products. 

wrek
First Steps

Hi,

I have a charge 5 not a sense so if I'm in the wrong place please move me to where I'm needed, please. I desperately need this feature and its just a no brainer. How many comments and votes are needed before this feature is added? Asking for a friend!

Thank you 

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.