Cinema mode

Ich like to have my fitbit silent and DARK during the movie.

No matter the movement of my arm.

Moderator edit: Added Labels

5 Comments
gruniorowa
First Steps

I second that. I am afraid to clap at a concert, because when I do my Charge 2 acts like a strobe and blinds everybody nearby.

antsinoil
Jogger

Yes we should be able to disable the Tap Display // Greetings // Chatter just like we can disable Quick Display.  Make an option so that we can leave our screen off unless we physically push the side button please.

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LuciaFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Good idea, thanks for taking the time to share it with us. Keen to hear what others think?

Lanelane
First Steps

I love my Fitbit hr charge 2 but would be delighted if it was waterproof, there is a company you can send it too, that will waterproof it and guarantee it for a year, I'd just feel much better, if Fitbit came out with one. I bought the ionic last week and though I love it's waterproof the face was pretty huge...returned, went and bought an Apple Watch for most things I use are apple...but wasn't happy with it either..too busy for really just wanting a smartwatch with more features for swimming, had the ionic been smaller it would have been perfect for my preferences.

Mewtwo
First Steps

I'm new to the forums so I'm not sure how to check what device we're talking about, but if this is for the Charge, mine has an option to press and hold the button on the side and disable the automatic screen wake and notifications. If you're also an Android user, make sure the option in setting that says something along the lines of "send notifications to Fitbit anyways" is turned off... Hope that helped. ❤️

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.