Clock Face with Day of Week

Would love a clock face that includes the day of week along with the date, time, and choice of goal. A simple mockup:

12:00

MON OCT 29

32 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LuciaFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Great idea @kostax! Thank you for sharing it with us. I am sure that other Charge 3 users are going to like it. Let's hear what they think.

MrHappy
Recovery Runner

...and choice of (at least) two goals. Smiley Happy

It would seem there is plenty of resolution and screen real estate to make this happen.

howardkent
Jogger

Lost without the date on my watch - surprised the feature is not there already!

kostax
Base Runner
  wrote 

...and choice of (at least) two goals. Smiley Happy

There's only one goal you can choose, but heart rate wouldn't be a bad thing to display as well since that's a major feature of the Charge 3

dorz11
Recovery Runner

It seems odd to me the moderator is saying lets see what they think?? There are plenty of charge 3 posts on wanting date, day, goals, no grayed text, etc. on here already.  What are you waiting for?  I have 30 days left for my return deadline, I hope you don't wait that long.

LesterM
Recovery Runner

New update on the face clocks are great, but definitely would love to see one with the time, date, and day included in one watch face.

LostCoz
First Steps

It was on the Charge 2-  please add a similar clock face to the Charge 3.  The one on the Charge 2 was perfect!

pmeadow
Recovery Runner

This is a great idea.  You could even do this also:

12:00p

Thursday

October 31

The more clock face options the better.  The Charge 2 had many good options.

1Joycie2
Jogger

Completely agree with this and the other comments. The clock faces and ability to adapt stats order on charge 2 was much better. If charge 2 features could be integrated then charge 3 would be a brilliant model

Joe002
Tempo Runner

Yes, plus digital seconds:

A-Charge-3-clock-face-idea.jpg

ColumbiaView
Recovery Runner

Lots of posts already requesting DAY OF WEEK option on clock faces, so thanks for making separate thread for this feature request. Maybe Fitbit will take notice now. Plenty of room for "Thu Jan 10” for instance instead of just “Jan 10”. Including the day of week is something all digital watches are expected to provide.

trimup
Stepping Up

Yes even my alta has day of week. Please give us more clock choices.

kostax
Base Runner

@LuciaFitbit - any feedback from the developers regarding this clock face option? Can we expect new clock face options this holiday season?

howardkent
Jogger

You have - check out new download

Kind regards:

Moderator edit: personal info removed

pmeadow
Recovery Runner

What is the latest download?  My device says I have version 28.20001.44.33  I just reloaded my App to make sure I had the latest version of that.  When I go to the App it doesn't indicate any new version available .

kostax
Base Runner

@howardkent wrote:

You have - check out new download

This specific feature request thread is for "Day of Week" (mon, tue, wed, etc.) to be included along with the date. Currently, there are no clock face options that include this.

Viello
Strider

Agree but with modification:

Day/Date  ... ie Tue 13 Nov

24hr Time ... ie 21:40 32

Steps

Stairs

Heart Rate 

deepxtz
Recovery Runner

would be nice to have it

Since_Dec_2017
First Steps

I would love to see the day of the week added to clock faces as suggested here and elsewhere for the Fitbit 3.

JesseSwift
Recovery Runner

Showing the day of the week alongside the date would be useful, I agree. 

Lbeer
Jogger

Upgraded from an Alta to the charge 3 Really really miss the day data on the clock face.  Love the new Fitbit. You always do a great job.  This is my 4th one. 

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

Like both suggestions: original suggestion (kostax) and additional idea (Viello Strider)

@kostax wrote:

Would love a clock face that includes the day of week along with the date, time, and choice of goal. A simple mockup:

12:00

MON OCT 29

Lbeer
Jogger
Love it that will work!

Sent from my iPhone
Viello
Strider

How about:

Mon 17 Dec

14:32

Steps   Stairs

HR       Battery

Note:

Time/date format from phone

--12hr or 24hr 

--Day-month or Month-day

Time is larger font

All fonts white so we can see

All fonts readable by 40+ eyes

4 stats can be user-defined

This is not rocket science. 

This would be smart, painless and good Public Relations.

SaraFrey1
Jogger

Would definitely like to know what day of the week it is. This is currently an option on the Alta HR and I use it all the time. I don't need to know what month it is. As I think I'm getting the Charge 3 for christmas, I hope this can be acconmplished. 

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.