Clock Face with Day of Week

Would love a clock face that includes the day of week along with the date, time, and choice of goal. A simple mockup:

12:00

MON OCT 29

32 Comments
OmahasMyHomaha
Stepping Up

I would love a watch face that uses the mod clock date style, but replaces the step tracking with the day of the week. If I want the steps or the heart rate, I can get to that. I can't get to the weekday.

YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @OmahasMyHomaha! Great suggestion, thanks for sharing.  I've moved it into a similar suggestion. Hopefully we will have support from other users since more votes and comments an idea has the more visibility and momentum it gains.

Gary.Y
First Steps

I like this clock face with time, date, and week. I also would like some options for the screen time to users, like 10 sec, 20 sec, 30 sec at least. But it is best if can display time all days.

Status changed to: Released
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

“Hi everyone, thanks for sharing this suggestion. We’re happy to let you know that this has been released on Charge 3 Version 1.49.45. You can find out more here How do I change the clock face on my Fitbit device? @kostax, as you've submitted a high quality suggestion that was released, you will now receive a higher voting weight worth 5 votes. Thank you for sharing your ideas and enthusiasm with the community. Please enjoy the new feature!”

kostax
Base Runner
@YojanaFitbit wrote:

Status changed to: Released

@kostax, as you've submitted a high quality suggestion that was released, you will now receive a higher voting weight worth 5 votes. Thank you for sharing your ideas and enthusiasm with the community. Please enjoy the new feature!”

@YojanaFitbit : I'm happy to hear that my feature suggestion has been approved, but I want to disclose that I no longer own the Charge 3. It took too long to implement basic features, and many features that existed in previous Fitbit models (Alta HR/Charge2) were removed.

I bought the Ionic instead, and have been happy with it for the most part except for the recently announced water tracking feature that doesn't work. It's still a beta feature that shouldn't have been announced until it was ready. The best Fitbit device I've owned is the Alta HR, but sadly it wasn't waterproof. Please pass this feedback along to the "higher ups" so they can see the way Fitbit handles things directly impacts customers and their faith in Fitbit products.

ColumbiaView
Recovery Runner

The only clock face released with day of week is AWFUL. “Stacked” clock face is ugly, confusing, and leaves no room for other stats. Ridiculous! Fitbit does not listen to customer needs. As a long time multi Fitbit owner I’m so disappointed in my charge 3.

howardkent
Jogger

I am delighted with the swim tracking on my Charge 3 - have been using since October twice a week and it is continuously accurate.

Kind regards:

Moderator edit: personal info removed

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.