Combine Food Items into Personalized Item

Hello

I use the food library avidly and I would love to see a new feature for combining multiple food items into a personalized item.

Example: I make daily shakes which use 9 different items from strawberries to whole grain oats. I have to individually select each of the 9 items every time I drink my shake. If there was an option to group several commonly used food items into 1 favorite, that would be amazing. Basically if I were to select "Daily Shake", then every item in that group selects automatically. 

Please consider and use this suggestion.

Moderator Edit: Title for Clarity/Format

1 Comment
Status changed to: Existing Feature
SantiR
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @THigginsWx, thanks for your participation in the Feature Suggestions Board. I just wanted to let you know that the idea you are asking for already exists! There is an option to create a meal that will help you out with adding any amount of ingredients into a single "meal" and then save it for quick logging. 

On your online dashboard, go to your food log and search under the "Favorites" section the meal option. Tap "Create a Meal" and you will be able to add all of the ingredients for your shakes. Here is how it looks:

Meal OptionMeal Option

Thanks for posting your ideas! Smiley Very Happy

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.