Corporate and Industry Challenges

I've seen the results of the Celebrity Challenges but have you thought about Corporate Challenges?  I know my company is very interested in improving the health of all it's employees (albeit not purely alltrueistic) 

Wouldn't it be fun to say, have a competition by industry?  You can even offer employees of the participating companies a discount on select devices (possibly even subsidized by the company)  You can then follow the progress during the challenge, Company with the most steps, company with the highest average steps by participant and Company with the individual with the highest step count.

This could be a boon for sales and good advertising for all companies.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and update label

5 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
SilviaFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

SilviaFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

@DwayneRice What a unique idea, really interested to see how this can play out. Out of curiosity, what industry are you in? If your company participates in Fitbit Corporate Wellness Program what other companies would you like to challenge? 

Status changed to: Released
DerrickS
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

I have great news! We've recently launched Fitbit Corporate Challenges, the newest feature of Fitbit Wellness. You can find more details here.

At this time, we do not have a company vs. company Challenge, but I would definitely recommend creating a new feature request for this idea.

Thanks for sharing your idea with us on the Feature Request Board!

ZozCot
First Steps

It would be good to have the option to complete challenges cooperatively as a team, rather than competitively as individuals. This way friends with mixed abilities would be more motivated to join the same challenges.  For example, this could be like the adventures, but instead of individually racing to a destination, everyone's steps all count towards a greater distance/altitude (eg, a team climb up Everest, walk the length of the Amazon, etc). This way, over time, a team goal might be to improve the time in which the challenge is completed.

Rich_Laue
Community Legend

@DwayneRice  please read @DerrickS posy above yours with a link to the details.  This option has existed for almost 3 years. 

And as someone who has completed in several Corporate team challenges, they are a blast. 

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.