Count water logged on food tile toward water intake goal

I searched but couldn't determine if the Fitbit app uses the fluid content from logged food intake in the daily H2O calculation?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

4 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @MrDanCB. Thanks for taking the time to explain why you'd like to have the water of your food logs to count towards the daily water logs with us. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

MrDanCB
Recovery Runner

I'm guessing there's been no thought given to whether or not this is a reasonable ask? I've been watching this space for about 6 months now. Haven't heard any feedback since December. A yes/no/pending/impossible would be appreciated.

Thanks Dan

MoooseJuice
Recovery Runner
I would like to be able to enter water & other fluids from the food screen and have it apply to the water log
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @MoooseJuice, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about counting the water logged on the food tile toward your water intake goal with us. I noticed a similar idea was already requested in the Feature Suggestion board, so I’ve moved your post here. Please support this idea by adding your vote, this helps our developers to keep tracking its popularity and demand over time.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.