Create an attachable Fitbit Tracker/Chip

I find myself wearing analogue watches during the day lately, while my Fitbit watch lies home and can't track anything except for at night. I thought, "What if there was an attachable Chip, which tracks everything like the watches, but shows everything live not on a display but the phone app."
Maybe you could develop a product like that.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

4 Comments
vee
Progression Runner

Sounds like the old Ultra and the old One.
The inspire can be taken out of the watch and they sell a little clip for it. 
They did not track heart rate however and activity intensity was just based on the number of steps. 
I see yours is attached to the bottom of the watch though.  Interesting idea,  not sure how large a market there would be for that. 

SvivienM
First Steps

Yes, I thought about that as well. But I came to the conclusion that people who are interested in fitbit products would be able to always track their health etc. even when going out and wearing an analogue watch.

I personally like fitbit very much and want to wear it more often for mental and physical health reasons. But I can't wear my "nice watch" AND track.

With it being attached to the back of the watch it is only minimally visible but still functional. 

It might not win many new customers, but definitely keep more and probably make others accessory decisions easier.

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @SvivienM, and thanks for taking the time to share this product feedback about creating an attachable Fitbit Tracker/Chip with us. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this product feedback receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides what product feedback is developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

Guy_
Space Racer

Hi @SvivienM - have a look at this novel solution which would enable you to wear a Fitbit or any watch discretely and a decorative watch at the same time,

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.