Customisable watch faces for ALL devices

Everyone have different needs or interests on what he want to see when he raise his wristband; something that works for me may not be appreciated from everyone else.
So I thought: why can't we create our own watch faces? It world be very useful to have an interface where we can decide what we can see ( setting font and size ) and in which order.
I don't think it would be too hard for you to do something like that. If you'd only hear us...

Moderator edit: format and labels.

20 Comments
BigP_00
First Steps

I would really like to see the ability to customize aspects of individual watchfaces from the Fitbit app. Many smart watches allow the user to customize faces: on the Apple Watch, users have the ability to add a background picture to watchfaces, change the color of the time/date readouts, or change the color of other aspects of the warchface. For instance, the ability to change the color-scheme of the chronous watchface would allow for a more individualized and personal experience, and a departure from the somewhat child-like theme that Fitbit decided to go for. Additionally, this may put an end to the countless requests for more watchfaces, as users will no longer have the desperate need to search for a watchface that suits their personality. I understand that blaze (or any other Fitbit device with a screen) isn't meant to be a fully blown smartwarch, however just as one's fitness journey is very personal, the watchface on an individual's fitness tracker should be a reflection of their goals, aspirations, and overall personality. 

Moderator Edit: Added Labels

TheBigHead
Recovery Runner
cplyler
First Steps

Sounds like a great idea! Lots to think about.  Thx

MrBreadWater
Recovery Runner

I requested something similar once, it didn't gain a lot of momentum. Hope this one does, though!

cplyler
First Steps

So do I!!! 

TheBigHead
Recovery Runner

I posted the link to this suggestion in some similar topic. Let's see if it gets enough votes.

tjulianna88
Jogger

Ahh, this would be sooo cool!

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

I cannot +1 this enough.

I would love to create a face with no clock, just calories, steps and heartrate.  I wear a watch, so I do not need a clock and have disables the quickview because of it.

#CustomizeYoLife

Jfargas
First Steps

Awesome idea

@TheBigHead wrote:

Everyone have different needs or interests on what he want to see when he raise his wristband; something that works for me may not be appreciated from everyone else.
So I thought: why can't we create our own watch faces? It world be very useful to have an interface where we can decide what we can see ( setting font and size ) and in which order.
I don't think it would be too hard for you to do something like that. If you'd only hear us...

Moderator edit: format and labels.

Herculespc
First Steps

I agree I would love to make my own clock face

Déjàvu
First Steps

I Would like to make my own clock faces

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

Absolutely.  I'm over 60 and need reading glasses which I don't wear when walking.  I would like to be able to choose a larger font.

thinkbui
Recovery Runner

I've considered getting a Blaze, but I'm still using my Pebble Time since, as a developer, I like to customize my devices including creating my own watch faces.  Since Fitbit recently acquired Pebble, it would be nice to integrate a lot of the developer-friendly features of the Pebble smartwatches, including creating your own watch faces, into Fitbit's newer smartwatches.

Click444
First Steps

On the Charge2 the screen gives the Month, Date and Time.

I use it to check the time all day long. 5 Stars!!

I use it to quickly get the date often. 5 More Stars!!

Month!!!! not so much. I think I already know what month it is. 1 Star!!

How about giving the day of week instead of month. That would be 5 Stars!!

Come to think of it, I'm retired so what do I care what day it is.

Seriously, day instead of month would be nice.

Year, nope, I'm good, don't need that.

byuclark
Keeping Pace

Yes, for the Blaze, please!!

FreddyGO
First Steps

yes please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Puddytatpurr
Jogger

None of the Ionic Watch faces show miles? I don’t get it?

I’m not fussed about heart rate, but in a lot of the Fitbit challenges I do, I need to track Steps/Miles/cals/Mins. Can’t find a single face that does that!

Status changed to: Not currently planned
LanuzaFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @TheBigHead and everyone, thanks for sharing this suggestion. We’re happy to let you know that this has been released on our newest device, Fitbit IonicThank you for sharing your ideas and enthusiasm with the community! 

AJBL_7
First Steps

Customise the watchface on the blaze do as we can use any watchface in any colour or make a custom face with the necessary icons. 

MarcelBK
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @AJBL_7, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us, this feature suggestion already exists so I’ve moved your post here as it is not currently planned.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.