Customizable clock faces for Charge 3

I don't really like any of the watch face combinations to be honest. I like the Asymmetrical the best but wish the date was in place of the heart rate. Why don't they let us customize what is displayed top to bottom. Let us choose what is displayed with every different clock look. This would be brilliant.

Moderator Edition: Updated title for clarity

61 Comments
Sdb56011
Recovery Runner

I just got a Charge 3 and honestly I love almost almost everything about it. The one area where it’s just not up to par though is watch faces. ideally I'd want pulse, date, and current temperature/weather conditions on a single face. (I really like the New Double Stat face - but I can't change the step counter up top -  I’d like that to be a weather temp/conditions field, with the date in a small font below the time.)

I couldn’t find that exact request anywhere, but honestly I think asking FitBit to address each of person's individual watch face request/preference would be unreasonable and quite likely most requests never get enough votes to be prioritized - so really, I'm asking that you guys just enable me to build the face I want. I’ve had an Apple Watch Series 1 for years. Never used any of the “smart” features - for me it was basically just an overpriced fitness tracker with terrible batter life. But one good idea Fitbit could take from them is the idea of a customization watch face. Give us a few templates, each with just the time and 1-4 customization fields per face that we can set to show the data points we want using the app. Basically, just take all the current watch faces but replace all the stats with tokens for us to decide what goes where (and let us put the weather somewhere!). That one redesign could resolve so many of these suggestions and seems like it'd be less work than just designing an infinite number of faces with developer-chosen fields in them.

LuciaFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Sdb56011 , thanks for taking the time to share your feedback regarding Charge 3 clock faces. This feature suggestion already exists so I’ve moved your post here. At the moment it is not planned to implement it. Nonetheless you can still add your vote.

smokey750
First Steps

I love my Charge 3, but the clock face options when you really want info is very limited. I just want a simple digital hour, minute and second on the same horizontal line (I'm fine with a smaller font) that includes the date, day of week and stats. I throw together a rough design from my mobile phone to give you an idea of what I'm talking about (fonts and spacing negotiable of course). Can you please make this happen?

Clock Face Idea

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @smokey750 thanks for sharing your idea with us. I think that is a good suggestion for Charge 3! Watch this space for future updates.

LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @smokey750. Thanks for taking the time to share this great idea. This feature suggestion already exists, I’ve moved your post here as it is not currently planned. Learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs. I hope to see you here again!

JimJimi
First Steps

Clock face with: Digital time, date, calories (maybe heart rate) ... why doesn't it already exist?! And why can't you customise them?

Make it so.

Status changed to: Needs More Info
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @JimJimi nice to see you around. Thanks a million for sharing your suggestion. We have a clock face for Charge 3 called "Retro Doble Stat". it shows the time, date and the stats that you wish to have. You just need to tap on the screen to see the ones you're suggesting. Can you please give it a try?

I'll be around. 

JimJimi
First Steps
Thanks for the info,

Better than a hard kick in the face, but I'd still like to see a more
customisable version!

Best regards,

James
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @JimJimi. Thanks for replying back and sharing that you'd like to have more customizable clock faces for your Charge 3. This feature suggestion already exists, so I’ve moved your post here. While this isn't currently planned at this moment, we have left voting open so we can keep tracking this request over time. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

SunsetRunner
Not applicable
Customize Clock faces on the charge 3
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @SunsetRunner. Thanks for taking the time to explain why you'd like to customize the Charge 3 clock faces with us. This idea was already requested in the Feature Suggestions board, so I’ve moved your post here. While this isn't currently planned at this moment, we have left voting open so we can keep tracking this request over time. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.