Customize Quick Add Water Sizes

Please make the water sizes customizable.

Moderator Edit: Added Labels

376 Comments
fitnesswannabe
First Steps

You have my vote...I was searching the forum for info of how to do this on my new HR but looks like it's not yet a feature...please make it happen Mr. & Mrs. Fitbit!!!

R0bynZ
First Steps
I have a few water bottle sizes that I always drink from (8oz, 12oz, 20oz, & 22oz) but the iOS app only has certain "quick add" amounts (8oz, 16.9oz, 24.7oz, 34.3oz = liter fractions). I would really like to be able to customize this list for the bottle sizes I frequently use.
Gillt13
First Steps
I drink water from pint glasses so it would be great (and easier) to be able to pick 568ml without typing it in every time!
NerdyNurse87
First Steps
Other than a better battery indicator this is my other mafor complaint. I only frequently use 2 of the 4 present water amounts and all others have to be manually entered. When it comes to food you have the ability to create custom food entries but you don't allow that for water. Everyone has cups and bottles in their homes that are different and repetitive in their own personal use. I would love to be able to make custom listings for the cups and bottles I specifically use. And be able to delete the ones I'll never use.... I doubt this will help though as it appears you don't take forum requests into consideration.
jesi8206
First Steps
Yes, PLEASE give us a way to change this. I drink 20 oz bottles and 12 oz cans of water daily. Even if there were just a way to edit the pre-set values, that would be extremely helpful.
Powl
First Steps

I also would love to see this feature implemented. I drink 12 oz cans of water every day and I would like to add the different sizes of cups and bottles that I have at home.

Thanks!

JonathanV
First Steps

I would like to add 1500ml bottle of water and 200ml glass of water. Thx

wushu
Recovery Runner
Would love to be able to put in my own amounts for the quick add water feature...
GSD1970
Recovery Runner
I would like the ability to set the amount for each of the quick add water buttons in the iOS app. The sizes don't match any of the sizes of any of my water bottles.
konformyst
First Steps

I would also like this added. I searched the community because the app has been updated and removed one of the bottle sizes I actually used.  

mrboingo
Recovery Runner

I also vote for this. I typically have a 12 oz glass or a 20 oz bottle that I drink out of and while typing in 12 or 20 isn't a big deal, it would be much easier to just click on a quick add icon.  The latest update on the android app removed the 16.9 oz quick add which is a common size for water bottles where I live.

GSD1970
Recovery Runner

Hope this starts to get some momentum going...more votes needed for sure.

Mamineo
First Steps
I'd like to be able to save a size container or edit the available containers to match my normal water bottles. For example, I have a 10 oz glass I use each morning, a 32 oz water bottle and a 16 oz water bottle. If I could change the existing ones to match my usual bottles or add new ones, it would be great!
Jwick
Stepping Up
It would be great to be able to change the quick add amounts for water, do that if you have a drinking bottle that you use regularly that is eg. 400ml you could log this quickly.
Jwick
Stepping Up
It would be great to be able to change the quick add amounts for water, so that if you have a drinking bottle that you use regularly that is eg. 400ml you could log this quickly.
Kimberlyjme
First Steps
Yes, Please! I use a 20 oz water bottle, drink 16.9 oz bottles and drink from a 12 oz glass regularly.
pbemerk
Jogger

Can we add this function directly into the Blaze itself? I don't see a good reason not to be able to quickly add the water directly from the watch/tracker. Yes, please do that lol. 

SherrieR
Jogger

YES!!  I use a liter bottle most times.  The option WAS there, now it's not.  Customizable is the way to go ... as we all have our own favorite bottles, glasses ... containers.  PLEASE either give us a way to customize, or put back the ones I was using!!  Thank you!!

BethParon
First Steps

Many of us use different water bottles that hold specific amounts of liquid (i.e. my Kleen Kanteen hOlds 40 oz.). It would be great if eaxh person's water quick add amounts could be user-defined.

Moderator Edit: Labels.

AlanBell68
Jogger
Quick add would be great if it could be added as URL support too, so that quick shortcuts could be added directly as an icon to add a glass, or bottle, or whatever.
Jupascoot
Jogger
Yes! I agree!
emaganne
Jogger
I agree . Great suggestion
Feetbeetuser
Recovery Runner

My glass is 400ml and I can only log this in the web dashboard, which allows me to input customised values.

In the app you can only log 250ml, 500ml or 750ml.

If the functionality for customised values cannot be added into the mobile app, can the values be changed to 50ml or 100ml so we could use multiples to input values like 200ml or 400ml etc.

sunny4days
Jogger

I wish there was a way to customize the ounces on the fitbit alta app I have on my phone so that it would be quicker to add my intake.

Bster67
First Steps
Yes, this would be so helpful!
To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.