Customize competition and challenges

There should be features to enable you to create custom challenges or competition with friends/groups... over a certain period of time, or the first one to reach a certain goal, most steps in the working days, ...
At this point the competition aspect is quite poor, you can only compete on a 7-day rolling window with friends or on a monthly total in groups. There are a lot of improvement opportunities here!!

Moderator Edit: Updated label

6 Comments
Colinm39
Marathon Racer

@paddy0ne

You can get your accumulated steps and then post in a Forum/Topic by clicking Log>Activities>change the date to your Start and End dates and click Go and then you can get an accumulation of all your statistics, better than the Groups.

Just wait for it to do its sums, so you even get yearly to date or any combination you want.

altima04
First Steps

i want phillips hue lightbulbs to work like UP24 does 

travlrmel
First Steps

I like the idea of better competition or group options.  My little of group of four could encourage each other better.  I have been wanting to do a stair challenge among the four of us, but couldn't figure out how to do that.  

paddy0ne
Stepping Up

Surprised this idea doesn't pull more traction... am I the only one who is motivated by competing with others and organizing simple yet custom healthy competitions using the fitbit?

I think that the platform is perfect for that... just need to implement the functionality! 

smj34
Runner

I think this is important. I am in a very active Group with Monthly Challenges that require daily posting from everyone. The team leaders compile the data. Currently I keep stats on an Excel spreadsheet, then import into a Google Doc so everyone can access (since we can't do attachments). Unfortunately Google doesn't use all the same formulas. I have spent hours and hours redoing my work. Would love if Fitbit compiled...or buy out Dietbet. Several of our group members have ongoing Dietbets as well.

Status changed to: Released
FerdinandFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.