Customize stats on Luxe clock faces and Today app

Please allow customization in which stats to see, especially on the watch faces, and in which order to see them. User should be able to see any stats on any watch face and select which to see and in which order (like you could on the Alta). Also, the screen with just the stats has minuscule font! Make font bigger and allow changing order.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

15 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @EmmaEmmaM, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about adding the option to customize stat order on clock faces and larger font for Fitbit Luxe. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

EugeniaP
Jogger

There's no way to remove things listed on the dashboard from the luxe. When scrolling down on the Luxe clock face, you see everything that's on the dashboard, including things you don't use. I'd like to be able to choose if I want my sleep, menstrual health, active hours, etc to show up on the watch itself. I'd also like to remove preloaded apps

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @EugeniaP! Thanks for sharing those ideas. We wanted to let you know that one of the ideas you recently posted already exists on the Feature Suggestions Board. You can see it here: Allow all apps to be uninstalled/removed on Luxe.

You also had shared a unique suggestion, so we have retitled and relabelled your original post here to reflect that idea. Please try to make sure you only post one idea per suggestion, so we can keep the board organized, easily searchable, and see which idea other members are voting for.

Thanks for participating in Feature Suggestions.

PlutoThePlanet
First Steps
I would like to be able to chose what stats I see — or don’t see — and the order in which they appear when displayed on the clock face.
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @PlutoThePlanet, thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about having the option to customize stats on Fitbit Luxe. I've moved it into a similar request. I think that a lot of users would like to have this option on their Fitbit devices. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs.

Thank you again for your participation in the Feature Suggestions Forums.

Katerina.ri
First Steps
Currently I can’t remove apps like menstrual tracking from the watch face when flipping through apps. The suggestion is to be able to remove it similarly we remove tabs from the app.
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Katerina.ri, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about being able customize apps from Fitbit LuxeI've moved it into a similar request. I think that a lot of users would like to have this option on their Fitbit devices. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs.

phoebe255f
Jogger
I would like an option where my steps are available under the date and time. There is no option where the actual steps are available.
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @phoebe255f, thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about adding the option where my steps are available under the date and time. I've moved it into a similar request. I think that a lot of users would like to have this option on their Fitbit devices. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs.

EllieJG
First Steps
I only want some of the preinstalled apps - some I never use.
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @EllieJG, thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about having the option to customize apps on Fitbit Luxe. I've moved it into a similar request. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs.

megan_jenae
First Steps
I would like to have the choice to remove certain stats from the scroll through on my luxe. I’ve already had to turn off the menstrual tracking on my app because it doesn’t allow pausing tracking during pregnancy, but I also can’t imagine a guy would want that there. There are also other stats I don’t use that I would like to not have to scroll.
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @megan_jenae, thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about having the option to customize stats on Luxe. I've moved it into a similar request. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs.

GetFit84
First Steps

Agreed and upvoted! I would love an option that shows time, date, and at least 1 metric (like heart rate). The time could be displayed smaller to accommodate this.

Thanks for listening!

steptrackerplz
First Steps

yes!! please offer clock faces with step count as "always on"  main reason I kept my Inspire for so long

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.