DDP Yoga App Compatibility

I am an avid and practicing fan of DDP Yoga, which has released its own interactive app to track progress. I think FitBit's technology would make a great pair if it were compatible with DDP Yoga. Any chance this can happen?

Thank you in advance for your consideration!

Moderator Edit: Added Labels

160 Comments
Edcarrette
First Steps
makes you wonder if FitBit actually reads these posts...
OwynFaulkner
Recovery Runner
I have sent a request to DDPY
I sent a message to and am waiting to chat with FITBIT. Asking how many
requests have to come in for app to sync
OwynFaulkner
Recovery Runner
Nice! I hope they give you an answer. My thought is that we're screwed
The best place to make your voice heard is the Ideas board on our
community community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Requests/idb-p/features .
We have. People have been requesting the sync for 3 years on forum
In that case, it will be necessary to wait for our development team to find
a way to be able to incorporate that as a feature and there is no specific
time-frame on when that could be possible Anne.
mduros
Stepping Up

The DDPYoga App could open up it's source code to be compatible with Fitbit as well. I lost the email but when I first posted to this thread awhile ago I did get a response from someone at Fitbit saying that the app developers can do something as well to make their apps compatible with Fitbit. And that I should contact them, as well. I did send the communique to Steve Yu or someone at the time. I have given up on this though. Love my Fitbit, love the DDPYoga App, they just both belong to two different worlds... Does anyone know if the DDPYoga App is compatible with the Apple Watch yet? I know that it was a possibility when the Apple Watch 3 was released.

Edcarrette
First Steps
There is nothing DDPY can do. On their help forum it states it’s up to the device developers to make it compatible with 3rd party apps

Sent from my iPhone
mduros
Stepping Up

Edcarrette, I understand that. I was just saying that Fitbit told me otherwise at one time and I forwarded it on to the powers that be.

MarieJMart
Jogger

I also look forward to the day you make my fitbit jive with ddp yoga.  Its craziness that i have to replace my fitbit with a Gamin or Whahoo.... I spent a nice penny on my fitbit & now Im seeing its not as versatile as I thought.   Please consider this request

Status changed to: Not currently planned
AlexandraFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Dear community members, thanks for sharing this suggestion. Our web API and smartwatch SDK are open which means that the service you are wanting can actually integrate with Fitbit! We’d encourage you @Mjbosko, to make your suggestion to the service and direct them to our existing API and SDK and resources such as the web dev API community. You will likely be able to email them via their contact us page or customer support, or they may have their own ideas board like this. Or encourage them to reach out to Fitbit directly!

Thanks for your participation in the Feature Suggestion forums, we look forward to making Fitbit more useful for you. 😉

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.