Happy faces when reaching goal

I miss the happy faces on the Dashboard when a goal is met.  The stars don't motivate me like the Happy Faces did.  Hopefully we can get them back.

Moderator Edit: Labels

6 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
CindyFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hey! Thanks for sharing this idea, keep voting and commenting! Woman Wink

Marojas
Jogger

All is ask is for the confetti to come back. Please. Bring the confetti back. I want a party after I reach my goal. Confetti is my party. Thank you.

GigaBeast
Recovery Runner

Would be very happy to see motivational aids back, smiley faces, ESPECIALLY THE CONFETTI which was completely brilliant!

arjaan
Jogger

I miss it too! I was desperately walking even more stairs in the hope I would see confetti. None off it.. I need my daily dose of confetti! Confetti 🎊 

bajanvie
Recovery Runner

I am trying to lose 2 stone plus and have been using Fitbit. I reached a goal weight and was so excited... and NOTHING. Just a lousy message saying well done change your goal preferences   

Please please please bring back some kind of celebration for weight loss. You have it for steps please use it for weight. 

Give people a visual victory for when they reach their goals 

Jlee9916
First Steps

I accidentally washed my Fitbit one and only bought another Fitbit because I missed the confetti!! What gives. I might as well return this & get my money back. How am I supposed to go on without the mini celebrations 🍾🎉 !! 

Come on guys, I’m begging you. Confetti NOW. boo hoo hoooooo. Wahhhh! You can do it. You have the skill, the knowledge, the inspiration. BUT, do you have the guts?! Please now. I’ll even throw you some confetti!!

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.