DDP Yoga App Compatibility

I am an avid and practicing fan of DDP Yoga, which has released its own interactive app to track progress. I think FitBit's technology would make a great pair if it were compatible with DDP Yoga. Any chance this can happen?

Thank you in advance for your consideration!

Moderator Edit: Added Labels

160 Comments
TJRoberts
First Steps

Please add DDP Yoga to the list of excercises to pick from.  I have recently started DDP Yoga and because of his method of Yoga the calories burned are different than regular yoga.

LJMoran
First Steps
Please allow 3rd party integration with DDP Yoga. That exercise program promotes the use of a Bluetooth HRM to help with achieving giants for maximum effectiveness.

It is one if the hottest exercise programs in this country and it would be great to be able to make the Fitbit more diverse.
Mjbosko
Jogger
Thank you for supporting this. Very much appreciated. I hope that the folks at FitBit can work this out
MJanes
Jogger

Most definitely want it to work with DDP Yoga, only reason bought the Charge was to use it with the app not knowing it wasn't compatible.  Should work with ALL fitness apps.

joyralph003
First Steps

The reason I bought a Charge HR was the same - to use the heart rate monitor specifically with DDP Yoga. It would be so much easier to do if the app and my Fitbit could sync with or talk to each other!

NNouri
First Steps

YES! Please allow compatibility with DDP Yoga, it is one of the reasons I even bought a fitbit. It's a great program that's getting more and more popular.

Please make the two compatable!

vortex05
First Steps

I would love to see the fitbit work with DDP Yoga Now, please make this happen.

Mjbosko
Jogger
Thank you for supporting this idea. Please vote for my original post above and spread the word to others to do the same. The more votes, the better chance we have of grabbing their attention
BigWolf
First Steps
This app on iPhone is unable to detect the Fitbit Charge HR. This may either be to do with the app or the device. If you could pursue a solution it would greatly enhance the use of your product to me.
Thank you.
danbarbour
First Steps

YES!! This would be amazing. BANG!!!

dchrisrea
First Steps

Count me in as well!!

tatsumasadf
First Steps

count me in

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
AngelaMa
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

What a great idea! I think this would be a great integration. Keep voting for this idea for future consideration by our Product Team

Mamarozi
Stepping Up
I own the Charge HR and use DDPYOGA app. I really really wish I could see my HRM on app screen during my workout. It works fine with other bluetooth hrm, why not with fitbit? Please, make it happen!
Ddpyoga
First Steps
I also would love for this to happem.
Dontez
First Steps
I would also like this to be used with ddp yoga.
Promy
First Steps
It would be fantastic to add ddp yoga to Fitbit!
ShawniLou
First Steps

I absolutely agree.  Please integrate the fitbit program with DDP Yoga!  Can you just imagine!?!?!

MinnesotaMel
Keeping Pace
Yes! And while in DDP Yoga mode, please consistently show the heart monitor on my wristband.
Juliewicz
Jogger

Adding my yes please to allow the DDP app to read the HR from the Charge HR

Swole-Patrol
First Steps

I was disappointed to learn that DDP Yoga and Fitbit are uncompatable, and I'm really hoping that this changes in the future.  I bought my Fitbit primarily to sync wth the DDP Yoga app, so I'm a little frustrated to say the least that only a few select devices are currently available that work.

mduros
Stepping Up

Please open up your devices to allow third party integration. The DDPYOGA app connects directly to a Bluetooth heart rate monitor and while you are working out the app lets you know whether you are in the zone you want to be in, or too low or too high in your heart rate. So you can adjust your workout to be where you want it to be. The list of heart rate monitoring devices that work with the app are as follows and there may be more. 

Wahoo Tickr X
Wahoo Tickr
Polar H7
Mio Fuse
Rhythm +
Mio Alpha

Apple Watch 2 (will be shortly)

I am a longtime Fitbit user. And I love your products. I am also a devout DDPYOGA practitioner and the app has revolutionized this workout program.

It doesn't make sense to keep your wonderful products locked down from fully integrating with other exercise related programs. There are hundreds of DDPYOGA users that would buy your products if they synced directly with the DDPYOGA app. Larger people that have a hard time with chest straps, people that want or only can afford one device, not two, and like the convenience of the wrist band HR monitors, or people that just like to wear them 24/7, like myself. 

As for me, personally, when the app came out last year I bought a Polar H7 since my Fitbit Charge HR did not sync with the app. Sadly, both my H7 and my Charge HR are failing now. I want to replace them with one device when the time comes and I hope that that can be a Fitbit.

Please allow integration with the DDPYOGA app. 

Kethra
First Steps

Another yes please for this feature, though it will probably come to late as I'm in the market right now for a chest strapless HRM and really wanted a Charge 2.  If it truly doesn't sync with DDPYogaNow, I will be moving on to a different product.  This makes me a sad panda.  So glad I checked before I purchased though!

NicAragon
First Steps

Please get this going for me and my godfather. Thank you. 

DDPRocks
First Steps

was disappointed to learn that DDP Yoga and Fitbit are uncompatable, and I'm really hoping that this changes in the future.  I bought my Fitbit primarily to sync wth the DDP Yoga app, so I'm a little frustrated to say the least that only a few select devices are currently available that work.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.