DDP Yoga App Compatibility

I am an avid and practicing fan of DDP Yoga, which has released its own interactive app to track progress. I think FitBit's technology would make a great pair if it were compatible with DDP Yoga. Any chance this can happen?

Thank you in advance for your consideration!

Moderator Edit: Added Labels

160 Comments

DDP Yoga was voted the worlds best home work out program, loads of people here have spent money, a lot of money on Fitbit and they don't work with the best program.  People have been requesting for well over a year for Fitbit to sort this yet it's still not done.  

Come on Fitbit give your head a shake and sort your selves out you are forcing people to go to other brands.

RustySullivan
Jogger
I just got my new Polar H7 in the mail. I'm done with the Fitbit Blaze for
my workouts.
--

Sent from my Motorola Moto G Plus (4th Generation) using Inbox by Gmail, on
Republic wireless

www.republicwireless.com
Sarahbee27
First Steps

I hope they do this soon!I don't want to have to spend more money after I just purchased a new fitbit. Please please please make this happen!

MrsKirby
First Steps

I love my Fitbit charge 2 but I love doing DDP yoga too. I need for them to be compatible so that my HR can be reflected in the yoga now app. I really don't want to buy a new HR monitor but will if Fitbit doesn't work with DDP yoga to make it compatible.

NNouri
First Steps
AMEN!
Chicky29
First Steps

I agree!! Just joined DDP and I want my Blaze to sync to the app. I love my Fit bit and it would be awesome if it linked to my DDP yoga app!!!!

Chicky29
First Steps
I agree!! Just joined DDP and I want my Blaze to sync to the app. I love my Fit bit and it would be awesome if it linked to my DDP yoga app!!!!
Robbinae
First Steps

All this and still no compatibility with DDP Yoga?? C'mon FitBit....please do this soon!!!

ShockinDKJ
First Steps

Just bought a Charge 2 (UK user) - please please please can you integrate with the DDP Yoga Now app.

krorter
Jogger

Yes, please, another vote for Charge 2 to be compatible with DDP Yoga Now!

NNouri
First Steps
YASSSSSS please!!!! GET ON THIS *FITBIT PLEASE!*
Dhanks
First Steps

It’s been over a year since you encouraged us to keep

pushing for DDP yoga and Fitbit to become compatible. Do you value your customers or just like to pretend that you care while you secretly give us the finger? Here’s an idea: Make them compatible so your customers remain loyal.

DP1985
Jogger

I just got my Charge 2 and I was a little shocked to find out, that DDP Yoga is not included yet.,,
Especially after this request here has been out for well over a year! 
I would love if you could get behind this...a lot of DDP Yoga users including me would be very thankful!

After all this time it just looks like Fitbit want to take our money and then ignore what users want and need.  

The new Fitbit ionic looks great but till they sort the ddp yoga situation they won't be getting anymore money out of me and I will be getting competitors products that do what I want and need it to do.

PigtailsofDoom
First Steps

Seriously, get on this already. 

MiniGingerNinja
First Steps

I love my Fitbit. But since I have hurt my knees I have been doing DDP Yoga. I am finding it hard to get past not having the heart track monitor work with the app because I have been so used to tracking all if my exercise. Please make it compatible with the DDP app. I dont want to buy the Wahoo HR monitor. But I miss being able to monitor my progress. 😄

mls002
Stepping Up

I just purchased a Fitbit Ionic that I will receive on Saturday.  I would love for it to work with DDP so that I can see my heart rate on the TV during my workout and so that DDP will track my results during each specific workout that I do!

Doubt it will happen, fit bit have been getting asked about this for well over a year and have done nothing to make it work with what is officially the worlds best home work out, they just want to take our money and don’t give a toss if it does what it’s users need it to do or not

Sent from my iPhone
JPJPJP
First Steps

+1 more vote for DDP Yoga support

StealingCake
First Steps

Also adding my name to the list of DDPY lovers who need FitBit integration. Thanks!

Alycat32
First Steps

Still hoping for this!

ETRNLE
First Steps

THIS DDP APP AND PROGRAMS IS STATE OF THE ART....FITBIT SHOULD BE ON BOARD ASAP. THANK YOU

MrWil
First Steps

I am a big fan of Fitbit as well!! Please link the Fitbit to DDP Yoga!! I see that this list started a year ago..,. Do Fitbit developers listen to these comments???

MrWil
First Steps

Holy Mackeral!!! It’s been almost 2 years!!! Fitbit!!! I’ve been with you for almost 1 1/2 years... Why are you doing this!! I’m afraid I may have to go with another tracker. My warranty will last for another year.... but if you don’t change by then I won’t upgrade with Fitbit. 😭

Alan95834
Jogger

Absolutely yes, I need my FitBit Blaze to work with the DDP Yoga app.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.