Dark Theme in Fitbit App for Android and iOS

Hello, It is a sincere request to add the dark theme for the android application as the appearance of the application during night time is very bright and with the dark theme it will be easier to use the application and not cause any harm to one's eyesight 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

237 Comments
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @BL4M3R, thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about adding dark mode to the Fitbit app. Because this idea was already requested in the Feature Suggestions board, I’ve moved your post here as this will help us to make sure the suggestions don't get confused, or split a popular vote. We appreciate your feedback and please click on the thumbs-up to show your support.

Tae182
First Steps
Love the app super intuitive and easy to check at a glance in the day but it’s a shocker at night when I pop it open to check my stats before bed and the bright white is just so bright
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Tae182, thanks for taking the time to share this product feedback about adding a dark mode to the Fitbit app with us. I noticed this product feedback was already requested in this board, so I’ve moved your post here. Please support this product feedback idea by adding your vote, this helps our developers to keep tracking its popularity and demand over time.

DarkModeNeeded
First Steps
The app team needs to work on implementing a dark theme mode option.
My eyes hurt when using the app. It makes the Fitbit experience very displeasurable to me when having white backgrounds on screens
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @DarkModeNeeded, thanks for taking the time to share this product feedback about having dark mode available for the Fitbit app with us. I noticed this product feedback was already requested in this board, so I’ve moved your post here. Please support this product feedback idea by adding your vote, this helps our developers to keep tracking its popularity and demand over time.

Scene2
First Steps
Can we please have dark mode. I can’t with this white screen anymore. It hurts my eyes in the dark. I beg!!!
DavideFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Scene2 , thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us about the possibility of having a dark mode or dark theme option for the FItbit app. This feature suggestion already exists, so I’ve moved your post here as it is not currently planned.

However, this idea is still open to votes, so the team can continue to track popularity and demand over time.

GeekyLucy
First Steps
Would love a dark theme option in the Fitbit app! I struggle to read on white and it would make it easier on the eyes.
DavideFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @GeekyLucy , thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us about the possibility of having a dark theme option for the FItbit app. This feature suggestion already exists, so I’ve moved your post here as it is not currently planned.

However, this idea is still open to votes, so the team can continue to track popularity and demand over time.

Paulyd2021
Base Runner
I like to see fitbit app have dark mode.
mikey_pdx
Tempo Runner

I really hope this gets implemented. Fitbit users have been asking for dark mode in the app for YEARS. 

LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Paulyd2021, thanks for taking the time to share this product feedback about adding dark mode to the Fitbit app with us. Because this product feedback was already requested in this board, I’ve moved your post here. Please support this product feedback by adding your vote, this helps our developers to keep tracking its popularity and demand over time.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.