0 Votes

Delete weight history

Please! Fix this issue! Because I can’t delete weight history and am using the Aria 2 scale, the Fitbit app thinks my wife and I are the same person and neither of us can see our progress. I deleted every individual weight log but it still shows weights. Help!

3 Comments
Status changed to: Existing Feature
LanuzaFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hello @Mandish.

Thanks for sharing your suggestion.

At the time it should be able to delete the weight logs by selecting the trash can icon that shows next to the weight log that you wish to delete.

I  hope you find this useful. Feel free to reach out with any other questions.

klingu
First Steps

Hi...

It would be a nice feature/ option to delete the whole history of the weight and fat measurements in a few steps. I know it is possible to delete each weight and fat measurement moment individually. But to delete a couple of hundreds of these records individually, is a big nightmare! Not only the click on de trashcan but then also the click on the confirmation! And on top of that, the page scrolls back up to the top!

One simple option to delete the whole history of the weight and fat measurements with just 2 clicks.

1. Click the button: Delete All Weight and fat measurement moments.
  2. Click on the conformation button that you are sure that the whole history of all your weight and fat measurements are gone for ever.
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @klingu, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to delete weight history in an easy and fast way. I've moved it into a similar suggestion which has been updated as "Existing Feature". You can learn more about it here. Keep adding these suggestions.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.