Display percentage and average of different sleep stages in a graph on the dashboard

I am trying to improve my sleep quality. I am in bed for a little bit over 8 hours, but still not getting 8 hours sleep. I notice that on average I am in less REM than the normal bandwidth, so I started experimenting to get this percentage up by not using devices 1 hour before sleep, doing something about the temp of my bedroom, not running 1.5 hours before bed, etc. 

I would like to see a graph in the dashboard of how long I am in different sleep stages. This would help me to evaluate if what I am doing helps or not. 

It could be a very simple addition I think. Just take the existing 30 day sleep graph and allow me to apply 4 filters: one for awake time, light sleep, deep sleep and REM sleep.

Thanks!

5 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Thanks @Duci! I'm sure this would be useful for lots of users. Thanks for sharing your idea and for taking the time to share it with us. Keen to hear what others think?

icashootnstar
Recovery Runner

People think my watch is broken because I'm always tapping at it to get the date! Please add the date to the default screen.

I have the same request. Id like to know my average minutes of deep sleep and REM sleep in the past week, month, 3 months and year (like with sleep score and hours asleep).  Thank you. 

Recovery Runner

DEEP SLEEP

Since Deep Sleep is the most sought of all the cycles, essential in replenishing brain activity and lack of connected to Alzheimers, a weekly average and graph should be presented. 

You may sleep 7 hours but get only 20 min. of Deep Sleep, waking up feeling sluggish, whereas, you may sleep only 5 hours but wake up feeling fine because you've achieved 45 min. of Deep Sleep.

Seeing a Deep Sleep average and graph would aid greatly in this pursuit. 

YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @2000190521790, this is a good idea. Thanks for sharing your feedback. I've moved it into a similar request.  A lot of users are asking for this option, I hope we receive updates soon.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.